First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
How do I create new calendars if I erased the main calendar?
I was trying to create a new calendar in Outlook 2003 but I realized that I somehow renamed or erased the "main" calendar call "CALENDAR". Now when I right click on the one that appears to be the main calendar, the create new calendar option is blanked out - the shortcut with ctrl won't work either. What do I... 25 Apr 2010 20:06
Outlook 07 internet and multiple calendars with Blackberry
Work uses MS Office 07 like it but can't get color coding to show on BB curve. Need to have multiple calendars for family, four kids, personal calendar, and work calendar. That can be shared on internet also. Is this possible with Office 07? Can upgrade to 2010 when released if this can be accomplished. Not... 25 Apr 2010 18:57
Printing Calendar in Color
I am updating this thread to current April 24, 2010. I use a Lenovo x61 tablet computer, Outlook 2007, OS Windows XP SP3, Norton antivirus, and a Canon MX7600 multifunction printer. I have been unable to print a monthly calendar with any color anywhere on it, nither for categories or even for the general backg... 25 Apr 2010 18:57
Expired Appointments
Please, how do I get Outlook 2007 to stop deleting my expired appointments? ... 25 Apr 2010 18:57
Shared calendar with some automation
Hi all, is it possible to set up a public calendar in Exch that does the following: Every time that a user (who belongs to a specified A.D. user group) posts a meeting/appointment to his\her personal calendar (the one one on the individual mailbox) if the appointment is public (vs. private) that appointment... 25 Apr 2010 20:06
How do I set event with alternate calendar
I use Gregorian and Hebrew calendar How do I set event--birthday in Hebrew calendar ... 25 Apr 2010 20:06
Issues with existing appointment
i work in IT and have two issues i am trying to settle for user departments - 1. If an appointment is on the executives calendar and either of his two assistants try to add more participants (most of the appointments they added originally) sometimes they cant add more people to the list. They can send the new ... 30 Apr 2010 16:19
Outlook 2010 calendar not showing up
I have updated office 2007 to office 2010. However, when I open Outlook I have no calencar. It just shows as if it is indexing, but that was 4 hours ago. Help! earle robinson ... 23 Apr 2010 21:42
Outlook 2003 calender Issue
I have a similar issue but closing outlook does not work. I have cleared the forms cache as well with no luck. JoeSmith30 wrote: closing outlook didn't work, but a full computer restart did. Thanks! 12-Oct-07 closing outlook did not work, but a full computer restart did. Thanks! "Milly Staples [MVP - Ou... 23 Apr 2010 12:52
OL 2003 not hiding private/confidential events
I'm having an issue where where the private and confidential calendar events on a shared calendar are not being marked as private/hidden. All the people the calendar is shared to are set as "Editor". The calendars from the 2007 clients however DO seem to be working correcty. Could this simply be an issue with 2003 -> 2... 27 Apr 2010 12:12