First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Disable room add rooms button in Scheduling Assistant
We are implementing a third party application (Meeting Room Manager) that uses Exchange Calendar data but maintains it's own database of conference rooms and features with enhancements over Exchange.. There is an Outlook plugin that installs, but users need to be forced to follow new calendaring/scheduling procedure ... 10 May 2010 12:06
Sync Outlook Calendar
Definitely check out the URL Brian shared-- Slipstick-- it offers great advice and a variety of options to check out. I use SYNCING.NET to sync my email and calendar appointments from my work PC to my home laptop. They have a free 30 day trial on their website, http://www.syncing.net/en/home.html Brian T... 10 May 2010 23:13
Saving Calendar advance search criteria
We use the Outlook calendar to track call outs and schedule changes. Once a month we query the calendar by team. Does anyone know if there is a way to save the calendar search criteria? We see the options, but they are greyed out. Are we missing a step after we select "find now"? ... 8 May 2010 13:25
Add Public Calendar to Appointments
How can I schedule an appointment in my calendar ans have it show in the Public Calendar as well? Outlook 2007 Exchange 2003 ... 7 May 2010 14:32
Events sometime do not show up monthly view
Office 2010 beta Some of my events, "all day" do not show up, when viewing in Monthly view, there is only 2 items for that day, plenty of room. It will show on weekly or daily view. I ran pst fixer. I tried outlook.exe /cleanviews no help. Any other ideas. ... 8 May 2010 11:13
calendar not printing non-recurring appointments
All of a sudden, my daily calendar view is not printing non-recurring appointments. Even when I see all appointments on my screen, when it prints, it only prints the recurring appointments. I had no problem with printing all my appointments every day until a couple of days ago. I can't figure out how to fix ... 6 May 2010 22:04
Outlook 2010 Calendar slowness
I was wondering if anyone is having problems opening calendar appointments. Outlook 2010 is very slow in doing this. This is not the beta version, this is the final version, which is Office Professional Plus. Is there I can do to resolve this issue? plucas ... 1 Jun 2010 08:39
how do I sync calenders between hotmail and outlook
Can I share/sinc calenders with outlook and hotmail accts? (my hotmail goes to my blkberry). I don't want to merge my other info though (mail) from outlook (business) and hotmail (personal) any suggestions? ... 7 May 2010 08:56
can't synch with blackberry storm 2
can't synch with blackberry storm 2 ... 6 May 2010 15:24
Changing colors of appointments
Guys. I am a car dealer and I use the calander for keeping track of payments being do. Now I've upgraded to 07 from 03. Now in 03 I could change the color of my appointment to what ever I wanted. My color code is red for payments due and the green when they paid. Now I can't do that with 07. I don't want catago... 5 May 2010 20:31