First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Multiple updates to a meeting request fail
GIVEN: user created a meeting that has several members, 1 room, and a description in the body. PROBLEM: If organizer attempts to edit the meeting by: Add/Remove a user AND change text in the body of the invite, an error is generated implying that another user has the meeting open, therefore changes cannot be ... 21 Apr 2010 09:29
Automatically send out of office reply based on "show time as" sta
Can you set Outlook 2007 to automatically send out of office replies if you have appointments that show your time as "Out of Office"? ... 21 Apr 2010 09:29
New Appointment Window Locked up
Everytime I open a New Appointment window either by clicking the "New" button, or double clicking on a date, the window opens,, but is frozen for one to two minutes. Then it will allow me to enter a new appointment and all related info. Next new appointment, the same thing. What's going on? Windows Vista H... 20 Apr 2010 18:34
Deleted invite still sending reminders
Exchange 2007 w/SP1 when issue started 38 weeks ago, just found out myself. Now running Exch w/SP2 clustered environment. System A: Win XP w/SP3 Office 2k7 w/SP2 System B: Win XP w/SP3 Office 2k3 w/SP3 Scenario: System B sends invite to meeting, ~100+ attendees. System A accepts meeting invite. Meet... 20 Apr 2010 18:34
on-line diary using outlook?
Please can anyone help? trying to set-up a diary with another freelace work colleague. can this be done using microsoft outlook? thank you ... 20 Apr 2010 20:48
Unable to process Invitations from Lotus Domino in Outlook 2003
I am running Outlook 2003 SP3 and connect directly to my ISP. When I receive Meeting Invitations from a Lotus Domino Server, the invitation arrives in text form and consequently I cannot accept / reject the request. Incidently, I run Outlook 2007 on another machine and it does not have this issue. Is this a co... 20 Apr 2010 03:07
Office 2007 Outlook Calendar no longer syncing with iPhone -
After months of syncing - my calendar items will no longer sync between iPhone and Outlook Calendar. I've tried everything- Apple and iTunes cannot seem to resolve - they have now sent me here to Microsoft. I've re-installed outlook from my original 2007 disc. I've run all the tests I can find online - and w... 19 Apr 2010 21:56
Meeting time shifts when accepting notice while travelling
Hello. I have a person who travels extensively in multiple timezones. I schedule meetings for him that take place when he gets back to the Eastern timezone, however he often is in another timezone when they are scheduled and show up in his outlook calendar at the wrong time (as if he will still be in the other ... 19 Apr 2010 18:50
Recurring meeting clash
As the organiser of recurring meetings with multiple attendees, is there a way to check if any occurences of the meeting clash with an existing meeting for one or more of the attendees? -- Faye ... 19 Apr 2010 12:37
include busy/free time from "other" (i.e. ics) calendars
Can I included appointments from my "other" calendars for indentifying busy/free times? For example, if someone wants to book/schedule an appointment can I set outlook up so that my personal/other calendar appointments are included to show my busy/free time. If I have a personal appointment that makes me not ... 19 Apr 2010 13:39