First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Cannot cancel and add/remove attendees in meeting
I have migrated mailbox form Notes to Exchange 2007 but all the users are having problem with migrated meetings. They cannot Cancel and add/Remove attendees in migrate meetings. They are OK with newly created meetings after migration. I tried this Outlook 2007 and OWA both are have same problem. Any solution. ... 5 May 2010 14:55
Does Outlook have to be open for my calendar reminders to pop
Funny, I used to get pop up reminders with my Outlook 2003, but no longer get them in 2007--even if I have the program open and minimized. Has anyone from Microsoft addressed this question yet? I can't find any option settings regarding reminders. "Ashley" wrote: I have an issue with my outlook. WE are... 20 May 2010 18:20
How do I turn off the reminder bell on my calendar?
I have a lot of items in my calendar. However, the constant pop-ups and ringing bell are very annoying. How do I turn these off but leave my calendar entries intact for when I wand to pull them up. Thank you. ... 5 May 2010 13:48
Group Scheduler
When she has Hers, Ellen Stanko Ken Marshall and Tom Werner Calendars up and she goes to the group scheduler and tries to add a group to their calendars it tells her she hasn't sufficient permission to do it. With just her calendar up she can add groups to hers. I have put her profile on a desktop here in the L... 5 May 2010 11:33
Add contact to group of appointments
Is it possible to add a contact to a group of appointment brought up in a search? Or does each appointment have to be done individually?. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com ... 5 May 2010 12:40
i want to synchronize my outlook to my laptop, downladed cd, now?
I want to synchronize my clendar for my desktop to my laptop, I have outlook 2003? I am actually trying to synchronize all with my blackberry curve? Any suggestions to make this easy? I have the blackberry desktop and i have synched with my blackberry but now I need my laptop to be synchronized? ... 5 May 2010 11:33
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 5 May 2010 01:44
How do you clear ALL your events currently in the calender?
I want to clear my calender of all appointments and start with a clean slate. How do I do that? ... 5 May 2010 08:14
Monthly calendar events not showing
When I view my calendar by month, I can't see the events that are scheduled. All I can see is an arrow. When I click on the arrow, I can see the events. Thanks for your help! ... 4 May 2010 16:51
How to change Thai Buddhist to Gregorian calendar when creating apment
I've been trying to create my new appointment using Gregorian Calendar but it seemed that everytime I try to set the recurrence to occur yearly, the carlenday is set to Thai Buddhist Calendar automatically. There's no options for me to choose what type of calenday i want to use. The problem is I cant syncronize this ... 4 May 2010 16:51