First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Exporting meeting responses
See http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imiap.htm or http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/EM102566161033.aspx Attendees Print is small utility specially designed for Microsoft Outlook users to print the names of the people who have been invited to a meeting and response status - Accepted, Declined, ... 19 May 2010 05:00
total the responses in the Tracking tab
Hi - I need to tally responses to a Meeting Request. I currently use the Tracking tab, but have to visually count Accepted/Declined/Tentative responses. Do these add up anywhere? I am running Outlook 2003 Sp3 Thanks ... 18 May 2010 21:27
Change to a recurring meeting says not current
I am a delegate for my boss and can accept meeting requests just fine. But when there is a change to a recurring meeting - like the time has changed for one of the dates only - and I receive the invite for this change, I am unable to accept the change and the top of the message says "not current". Is that bec... 18 May 2010 18:09
Calendar Invite with Graphic Grows Disproportional to Graphic Size
I am sending an invite in Outlook 2007. Without the JPG, the size of the invite is 8K. When I add the graphic (which is 89K) the size of the invite grows to 484K. I have tried copying a pasting the image to Word and various programs and copying it back to the invite. No help. (copying and pasting the grap... 18 May 2010 14:48
Highlight or shade weekend days
When using Outlook 2007 (Windows XP) Calendar with the month view, the 2003 version combined Saturday and Sunday into a single day block. After reading many of the postings, it is apparent that this feature has been omitted from Outlook 2007. As an alternative, is there a way to differentiate the weekend days... 20 May 2010 08:22
Would I get replies to meetings I sent from my bosses calendar?
I think I need my company's help desk to look into this, at my last job, as a designee for my boss's calendar, I should get accept or decline in my inbox for meetings I send on my boss's behalf from his calendar. I didn't, although on his calendar I see the attendees accepted (?). I sent with a "request reply... 18 May 2010 17:02
Shared public folder calendar in Exchange: how best to havesubscribers request vacation time?
I've set up a SBS 2008 Server for our small business (medical practice with four partner physicians). I'm creating a common calendar for partners' work schedules, using categories such as "on call," "vacation," "business meeting", etc. I'd like the subscribers to the calendar to be able to submit requests for ti... 18 May 2010 12:35
keep past calendar appts longer than six weeks
Outlook is deleting past calendar appointments after approx six weeks. How do I change setting to keep for a longer period of time? thx. ... 18 May 2010 11:29
Synchronizing Calendar items between Local PST and Exchange
Moha- Did you find a resolution to the issue of keeping both exchange and pst folders in sycn. I have the same issues, my cause of concern in addition is that we use OC and the status is set auto based on Server Outlook calendar. "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote: 1. No, you can't use rules to move calendar ite... 18 May 2010 09:16
Changing font size in outlook calendar
How do you change the font size when in outlook calendar for appointments when printing in landscape - I can only do this when in portrait ... 18 May 2010 10:22