First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
How do I print in 'landscape' on A4 paper
I am trying to print my monthly calender. The printer has the A4 paper in portrait, the page setup has a portrait or landscape setting but selecting 'landscape' makes no difference to the printing which produces only part of the calender in portrait. How do I make it print in landscape? ... 1 Jun 2010 08:39
add voting buttons to an invite
... 1 Jun 2010 08:39
Why does my calendar delete appointments after 6 months?
My outlook calendar seems to delete any items from the past after 6 months? How do I stop it doing this. I'm sure this didn't happen before I had my Blackberry. I don't use an Exchange Server. Can anyone help? ... 30 May 2010 14:21
Corrupt Calendar
Hi all. I did a search, but only found a post from 2002. Since I'm using Outlook 2007, figured I should post. Outlook opens ok. Had to use an old .pst file though, as my current one wouldn't allow Outlook to open. Oh, and I did a repair on my Microsoft office too. Inbox, Tasks and Contacts now works, but if... 30 May 2010 14:21
Displaying Multiple Months
In my previous version of Outlook I used to have at least two months displayed in the top left corner under "Calendar". So in the large pane on the left would be the current month I selected (or week, etc.) and in the top left corner would be the current month plus the next month displayed below it both very sm... 2 Jun 2010 23:08
How to change the number of weeks shown in calendar monthly vi
I'm glad to hear Microsoft is looking into this. I'm using Outlook 2007 and am also looking for a way to do the following: 1. Set the number of weeks (number of rows of weeks) displayed in a Day/Week/Month view, which is the main request in this thread. 2. Set which row number the current week is displayed on.... 28 May 2010 21:27
Requesting meetings with Calendar
When I send out a request for a meeting to someone that is not in our network, they see the correct time/date for the meeting, but when they respond, their response says that they will be at the meeting in about 15 minutes rather than the original time/date of the scheduled meeting. If I send it within our netw... 28 May 2010 18:11
view week in calendar Mac
How do I view my entire week in Outlook on a Mac??? ... 30 May 2010 14:21
my calendar has changed to a list view. I want to change it back
my calendar has changed to a list view. I use to be able to see all my appointments with the various colors I assigned to them. That has changed and i dont know why. I want to change it back ... 28 May 2010 14:53
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
Microsoft Office Evolves Community as Part of Office 2010 Launch: As you know, this is a big year for Microsoft as we are launching the latest version of Office. Office 2010 is all about making it easy for you to get and use Office on your terms. Office 2010 lets you work from the office, from home, or at s... 28 May 2010 12:40