First  |  Prev |
Pages: 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
this meeting is not in the calendar it may have been moved or deleted
Hello, I have a user here who is using Outlook 2000 and on many meetings she received the message "this meeting is not in the calendar it may have been moved or deleted" when she try's to accept the meeting receives "You have changed one or more of the recurrences of this item, and this instance no longe... 16 Mar 2006 11:41
"resource has declined your meeting"
I have a Windows XP computer with Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003 server. When we try to schedule a meeting using a resource it comes back with a message that says "resource has declined your meeting because it is recurring. you must book each meeting separately with this resource". The thing is, it is not a ... 15 Mar 2006 13:50
How do I change the meeting organizer (recurring mtg) in Outlook?
When a meeting is recurring, but the organizer has changed, how do you transfer the organizer status to another user? ... 3 Mar 2006 14:28
Outlook Calendar-Content Protection Enabled
Something is causing appointments in my Outlook 2003 Calendar to become content protected and unreadable. To my knowledge, I am not doing anything to cause this to happen. The appointment now reads "Content Protection is Enabled" and nothing I do will let me see what the original appointment was. Help !! ... 17 Jan 2006 09:32
Cannot read one instance of this recurring appointment. close any
One of my users is getting this message when she updates a reoccuring meeting, but only the one occurance did she change. She did not change the series. The person she has the recurring meeting with accepted it and she received the acceptance in her Inbox. However, each time she clicks on that acceptance in her... 21 Dec 2005 04:09
outlook error
whenever I enter or accept an entry into my calender this happens. Does anyone know why? Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft Office 11 Event Category: None Event ID: 1000 Date: 12/8/2005 Time: 9:57:51 AM User: N/A Computer: CMHL5050308 Description: Faulting application outlook.exe, version 11.0.6... 21 Dec 2005 10:58
Problem accessing calendars I have been delegated to see
Getting the message: Unable to display the folder MAPI_E_NO_SUPPORT when I try to access calendars that I have been delegated to view. ... 10 Oct 2005 13:54
Cannot send recurring meeting requests, error (0x800CCC13), Outlook 2002
Whenever I try to send a recurring meeting request it is not sent - error (0x800CCC13). As soon as I change the meeting into non recurring it is sent perfectly. All other mail is sent normally as well. In the SMTP log I see that in the event of the error Outlook connects correctly with the SMTP server but fails... 27 Aug 2005 16:09
Error is [0x80070057-00000000-00000000].
Hi, I am getting this messaged bounced back when I try to schedule a meeting with someone internally and someone externally. I am using Exchange 2003 SP1 and Outlook 2003. Thanks! This message could not be sent. Try sending the message again later, or contact your network administrator. Error is [0x80070057-... 11 Aug 2005 16:51
Unable to save new appointment in calendar
We use SBS 2003 with Exchange Server 2003. I have one user who is using Outlook 2002 and is unable to save new appointments while connected to the server. He get the follwoing message: The item could not be saved to this folder. The folder has been delted or moved or you do not have permission. Do you want ... 3 Sep 2005 18:34