First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
Calendar Printing Assistant Printer error
I have installed the calendar printing assistant on my system, but when I try to print the calendar i get this error message: "Windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup. Try one of (yes, typo in the error message!) more of the following: *Check the printer by printing a test page from... 3 Nov 2009 17:08
making 2 outlook calendars to 1 outlook calendar
When I brought my calendar from Outlook 2007 to a different computer it gave me 2 calendars. How do I merge them into one calendar? ... 3 Nov 2009 14:54
Cannot verify or add the calendar to Outlook
We have an Outlook 2007 client who was able to view my shared calendar until a couple of days ago. Since then the client prompts for a User Name and Password that always fails (double checked correctness by logging into office.microsoft.com). It fails three times then returns the message Cannot verify or add... 5 Nov 2009 12:16
Trouble seeing schedule free/busy information in Outlook 2003.
Have a user who, when scheduling a meeting, gets "Updating schedule information. Retrieving free/busy information from the server." on every invitee. Desktop person on location can reproduce from her desktop. They are using Outlook 2003 in cache mode. I have Outlook 2007 and I can open the mailbox in questi... 2 Nov 2009 11:15
Outlook Shared Calendar Folders
We have set up meeting room bookings to be done via a shared calendar as our office has over 200 staff. One of the biggest issues we have is when trying to book meetings in the future using Outlook 2007. When you browse to a certain date (i.e. say today i browse to February 2010) and search for a particular roo... 27 Oct 2009 07:01
The resource can only be scheduled up to 180 days
How can I change the resource schedule to more than 180 days? ... 27 Oct 2009 09:13
Calendar Items not opening when double clicked
1. On the Tools menu, click Options. 2. Click the Other tab, and then click Advanced Options. 3. Click Custom Forms. 4. Click Manage Forms. 5. Click Clear Cache. 6. Close all open windows, and then restart Outlook 2003. If the above does not work, try the following. Deleting the Forms Cache ... 22 Oct 2009 20:51
cancel recur. meeting going forward but don't delete until now
cancel recurring meetings going forward but don't delete the calendar entries until now - want to do it without sending another meeting notice to everybody to accept until today's date ... 22 Oct 2009 11:54
Meetings requests being sent to delegates in error - OL 2007
Hi - Have a strange thing happening...my user has given Editor permissions to some individuals for her calendar. The checkbox for "Delegate receives copies of meeting-related messages sent to me" is *not* checked for any of them. She has three people who receive a copy of any meeting request *she sends out* -... 22 Oct 2009 07:27
Outlook 2003, Windows Mobile 6, and Multiple calendars
I use ActiveSync to synchronize my Outlook 2003 and Windows Mobile 6 calendars. This works fine for my main calendar (labelled My Calendar in Outlook 2003), but the other calendars in Outlook 2003 (such as Birthday Calendar) do not get synchronized. Is there a way to tell Outlook 2003, ActiveSync, and/or Window... 17 Nov 2009 17:29