First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
how to st up a recurriing appointment in Calendar in Windows 7?
how to st up a recurriing appointment in Calendar in Windows 7? ... 4 Jan 2010 09:14
Monthly View Question
This is probably a pretty basic question...but I just can't find the solution. When looking at the monthly view is there a way to show more then 2 events? ... 3 Jan 2010 20:29
multiple, duplicate reminders, again
Ok, so I've not been able to resolve my issue with duplicate and multiple reminders. I am running Office 2007 and Windows XP. I've tried clean reminders, and displaying my calendar in table view looking for errors. Nothing works. Can I possibly solve this by uninstalling Outlook and reinstalling? If so, is ... 3 Jan 2010 14:58
view another users calendar
how do i get into another users calendar ... 3 Jan 2010 12:44
"print notes for task or appointments":
When you setup a meeting, appointment or task on the calender, there is a space for notes... How can I print or display these on the calendar? ... 2 Jan 2010 22:41
Updated: Outlook Calendar Sharing Publishing/Syncing Work Around
It has come to our attention that some users are experiencing problems with their Outlook Calendar Sharing. I am here to let you know that we are actively working on the problem, and we'll keep you up-to-date as we learn more. We currently have two workarounds (listed below) which will allow you to continue to ... 2 Jan 2010 16:07
Contact shortcut window is missing in lower left corner of appoint
I was able to link a calendar appointment to a contact by putting the contact name in a small window in the lower left corner of the appointment window. How do I get that shortcut window to appear again? -- Thank you Paul ... 2 Jan 2010 19:24
Problematic calendar format
I'm having serious problems trying to sync Outlook 2007 calendar with the one of my Samsung S5600 mobile phone. The sync software only supports .vcs (vCalendar), .nsf, .dif and .mdb-formats so I wonder if there is a way to save an Outlook calendar using another format but iCalendar. Thank you and happy new ye... 2 Jan 2010 13:55
Printing recurring appointments on Calendar Printing Assistant
I wanted to "overlay" my calendars from Outlook into one calendar and print it out using Calendar Printing Assistant (CPA). But, the CPA does not print the recurring appointments from my calendars. Does anyone know how to print the recurring appointments on CPA? Does CPA even have this feature? Thank you! ... 6 Jan 2010 09:50
How can I use my calendar and other features wo using Outlook emai
I have Windows7 OS. I upgraded to MSO 2007. I cannot access the calendar, etc. without setting up an email profile which my ISP will not allow using the email address. How can I use my calendar and other features without using Outlook email? I could use the calendar on previous versions without setting up an ema... 3 Jan 2010 17:12