First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
Outlook Scheduling tries to reinstall Project - missing CAB file
We use Win XP Pro SP3 with Office 2003 (meaning also Outlook 2003 and Project 2003). I have a user that setup a meeting in Outlook just fine. However, when he tries to edit the info on the Scheduling tab - as soon as he clicks on the tab, a dialog box comes up saying it's installing Project 2003 and asking fo... 7 Jan 2010 13:34
Scheduling Assistant showing wrong time zone for client
I have a user on Outlook 2007 XPSP3, that when she tries to use the sceduling assistant, it shows a different time zone. She is in CST and the assistant shows her to be in a Euro time zone. any ideas? ... 7 Jan 2010 13:34
tracking responses in outlook 2007
outlook 2007 - meeting request - tracking responses none of the tracking responses are showing for a meeting request, all showing as None under response. And i have confirmed that they have accepted. ... 7 Jan 2010 14:42
How can I add more than one calendar to the To-Do Bar?
I am using more than the default calendar on Outlook 2007. I would want the To-Do Bar to show the upcomming events of all my calendar, how can I do that? Thanks a lot!! ... 7 Jan 2010 10:11
Can't Accept ICS file
Hello, We run Exchange 2003/Outlook 2007 SP2 environnement. When we receive the email with the meeting request file (.ics) attached we can't accept it. The buttons (Accepts, Decline etc) are all greyed out and we are informed "As the meeting organizer, you do not need to respond to the meeting". When i try t... 8 Jan 2010 12:49
upgrade outlook 2000
If I only use the calendar from outlook 2000, would the one-note work with home 2007 edition, which I have for my laptop, or do I need to purchase OUTLOOK 2007 too? Is there an upgrade available from 2000? (I would like it to sync with other calendars) Thanks ... 6 Jan 2010 23:16
All my Contacts and Calendar information are missing.
I went to open my Outlook yesterday, and it said that the .pst file could not be found. I went and manually found the .pst file and opened it using Outlook 2007 but when I did all my customized email folders were missing, my entire Calendar was blank, all my Contacts were missing and Outlook and re-sent all 11,... 7 Jan 2010 01:27
export calendar to excel
One of my co-workers wants to export part of his outlook calander in a format that will allow him to open it in excel. I asked my friend about this and he said he had done it before but forgot how. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great. Thanks. Submitted using http://www.outlookfo... 6 Jan 2010 23:16
How do I convert microsoft office into .ics format
How do I convert microsoft office into .ics format? I undertand how to export, but I need to import my data into another program that uses the .ics format (inbox.com) ... 7 Jan 2010 15:50
Outlook 2007
The contents of this appointment have been update Scout400 wrote: Contents of this appointment have been updated 04-Dec-07 How do I get rid of this USELESS message that appears in a modified appointment in Outlook 2007? Previous Posts In This Thread: On Tuesday, December 04, 2007 9:24 PM Scout400 w... 6 Jan 2010 16:35