First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
I clicked "clear offline items" in Calendar. Can I restore?
I accidentally clicked "Clear offline items" in the Calendar properties, now all my calendar is blank. How can I restore? ... 18 Nov 2009 15:46
2007 Sharing Calendar
I created a calendar and shared it successfully the first tme. My boss did some changes and re-loaded it and it cam up as "nameofcalendar in Personal Folder". I moved it to Peoples Folders. Went t help and it states: " If you want to share a calendar that you created that is not your default Calendar, in t... 18 Nov 2009 14:38
Fix "Cannot save free/busy information" on calendar
It's fixed the issue for me and I'm not getting the error message anymore. Thank you! But my OCS 2007 still doesn't reflect my Outlook 2007 calendar status. Any thoughts? tbrandon70 wrote: Re: Fix "Cannot save free/busy information" on calendar 14-Dec-07 Carr;7681578 Wrote: Okay after spending quite ... 18 Nov 2009 05:40
As the meeting organizer, you do not need to respond to the meeting
I have found that the organizer ('Allaboyina, Srinivas') will always to see the "As the meeting organizer, you do not need to respond to the meeting" message, I assumed this was because the event is coming from them so Outlook thinks it must be in their calendar already. All other recipients should be able to add t... 18 Nov 2009 01:18
Outlook 2003, iCalendar, different folder
I have an iCalendar file that I want to import into an existing Outlook 2003 profile. However, I don't want to merge the appointments with the existing calendar; I want to create a separate calendar folder and import the iCalendar file into that. It seems that Outlook can only import iCalendar files into the... 18 Nov 2009 16:53
Reminder of Appointment
Everytime I open Outlook, I get a reminder of an appointment that is always due now, but it doesn't exist on my calendar. I have tried to dismiss the appointment but it says "Cannot turn off the reminder. Cannot locate recurrence information for this appointment". I have tried the outlook /cleanreminders and ... 18 Nov 2009 08:57
recurring backgroud color for available appts?
I see clients each week for hour long appointments. Is there a way for me to highlight the available times on a recurring basis? For example, if I intend for 1:30-2:30 on every Tuesday to be open to see a client, is there a way for me to change the background color of that slot on my calendar so that I can quickly s... 12 Nov 2009 16:16
Birthday Multi day showing
All was fine with my Calender and Birthdays until 3 days ago. I opened my calender and a majority of my birthdays are now showing multi day scheduling. Is there a way that I can change this back to single day scheduling without opening each birthday individually? ... 15 Nov 2009 08:59
How do I fix "can't save free/busy"?
I get an error message "Outlook can't save free/busy information" when I send an Outlook invitation. Probably related, when people accept my Outlook invitations, the acceptances come with a warning that it can not find the event on my Calendar, even though it is there. I am not on an Exchange server. My Out... 10 Nov 2009 19:43
How to hide free/busy status
We need to enable certain users to hide their free/busy status from others in our domain. We've tried setting their Free/Busy Options to “Publish 0 month(s)” and restart their outlook with the /cleanfreebusy switch. However when right-clicking on that user's name anywhere within outlook, the menu always di... 4 Nov 2009 17:32