First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
I calender vcs.ics - will not work with outlook 2007
When clickin on open on an internet I-cal meet booking - outlook comes out with an information that "vcs.ics is not a valid internet calendar file". This is weird - since when downloading into office 2007 on another pc - this works. What is wrong with my outlook - it is totally new installed an all? ... 5 Sep 2009 23:04
Outlook 2007 Meetings disappearing
My calendar items have disappeared from Outlook prior to about 1 week ago. They do not show on my Blackberry or my email exchange either. They are not in my deleted folder or my Archive folder. Please suggest how I can retrieve or at least assure that I can maintain my calendar items going forward. -- with ... 4 Sep 2009 09:50
When canceling a meeting it cancels for every one
Greetings, At my company, there is a reoccurring calendar meeting that happens once a month. For some reason when one of the end users deletes the meeting from his calendar, it cancels the meetings for everyone. The uses did not create the meeting and is not a delegate of the user that did. Any thoughts... 3 Sep 2009 11:45
Unable to enter an appointment into a shared Calender
I have shared my calender with a few people. The sharing permission is that of Author, so all whom the calender is shared with can enter and delete their own appointments to the shared calender, but can only view other people's entries. Everyone seems to be able to do this bar one person. Every time he tries to... 1 Feb 2009 19:48
"You cannot respond to a meeting without an organizer."
PC XP sp2 with Outlook Pro 2003, Exchange 2003 server. User running Outlook, no other program, trying to accept a meeting invitation. Error: "You cannot respond to a meeting without an organizer. You must add an organizer field to the item." Meeting obviously has an organizer or it could not have sent the invi... 26 Jan 2009 10:59
Calendar Printing Assistant Formating
I looked over this string of posts and it was helpful for me. One additional question that I thought you might be able to help with. Do you know what part of the "content.xml" file controls the location of the date on the monthly calendar? I was able to change the font size based on your instructions but wou... 25 Jan 2009 21:23
Outlook 2007 meeting request
Hello, We experience the exact same problem. I created a Google mail account: ol20032007meetingrequest(a)gmail.com Maybe we can compare other things like for instance installed add-ins etc... P. "Nikki Peterson" wrote: Have you found your answer for this yet? Nikki "dhpcpa" <dhpcpa(a)discu... 3 Feb 2009 01:11
Outlook 2007 - Cannot view resource mailbox Calender
I have setup the IT Training room as a resource mailbox. When a meeting request is initiated the users at the IT Service Center will get the email to approve the meeting time. They do get the email and they are able to accept the requests, the problem is they do not see the meeting on the IT Training room cal... 23 Jan 2009 15:10
Unable to add others to existing appointment
Outlook 2007 SP1, Vista. One of my users is a delegate (D) for our executive director (ED). "D" created a recurring meeting and later tried to add other attendees to this meeting, but the "Add Others" button is grayed out and you can't type anything into the Attendees fields. D was trying to change the serie... 15 Jan 2009 20:09
Internet Calendar
I'm having the same problem--right after I upgraded. Did you ever figure out the problem? Thanks! Amy "CBH" wrote: I am in Outlook 2007 and am receiving as an e-mail. You click up at the top of the e-mail....that says "open this calendar." "Vince Averello" wrote: What program are you... 13 Jan 2009 15:46