First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
Room Conflict for Single Occurence of Recurring Meeting
I often have trouble scheduling a recurring meeting because the room I want to use may be booked for one of the occurences. I get the message "4w-104 is already booked for the specified time. You must use another time or find another resource." Then I have to cancel out of the meeting request, try to figure o... 9 Oct 2009 14:55
hide details of appointments in calendar
I would like my calendar to be shared with others, but prevent one from clicking on the appointment to see details. All they see is subject and location. ... 9 Oct 2009 13:47
As the meeting organizer, you do not need to respond to the meeting
In Outlook 2007 it displaying below message but its working fine in outlook 2003. As the meeting organizer, you do not need to respond to the meeting. 1. Other invities , calendar creating properly. but organizer having outlook 2007 its not creating calendar but it giving below message. As the meeting organize... 6 Oct 2009 10:19
OL 2007 birthdays occurs every 12 years
This is on Vista. I am syncing to window mobile 6.1. Birthdays (almost all) are showing as occuring every 12 years on the Vista machine -- not on the handheld! -- Robert Tankersley CDP ... 25 Sep 2009 09:45
Move appointments
How can I move several appointments from one day to another without having to select each appointment. Let say I have 40 appts. today can I select all 40 and move them to tomorrow's day without selecting one by one? ... 23 Sep 2009 16:44
Private appointment
i have the same issue i have a shared calendar that someone put a private appointment on there and I can not delete it or access it, ? Posted as a reply to: Unlock Private 26-Jun-08 Help, I made an appointment private by mistake. I can't unlock it, nobody in the office is allowed access to it now. ... 22 Sep 2009 10:41
Sharepoint synchornization error in Outlook 2007
A user has their outlook configured to synchronize with a calendar hosted on our SharePoint site (WSS 3.0). Recently, it stop syncing. The following error appears in the Outlook Send/Receive Progress. Task: 'SharePoint' reported error (0x80004005): 'An error occurred in this SharePoint List ( Name of Calendar)... 21 Sep 2009 16:52
Incorrect Meeting Organizer
I have a calendar created in a public folder. When a meeting is scheduled by one user and then viewed by another user the user viewing the calendar item now becomes the meeting organizer. This occurs in Outlook 2003 SP2, however if the calendar is viewed in Outlook 2007 the meeting organizer views correctly. Any h... 18 Sep 2009 13:24
shared Calendar and Task Reminders not popping up
Hello, Here at work we are trying to share our boss' Calendar, Tasks and Contacts to avoid duplications. We have no problem with the sharing and updating all the Tasks, Calendar Events and Contacts. However we have one majour issue, the reminders for the tasks and calendar events don't pop up. How do we get... 16 Sep 2009 17:30
Error accessing calendar
When I try to access a public calendar I get an error message "the server mailbox cannot be opened because this address book entry is not a mail user". What does this mean and how do I fix it? ... 15 Sep 2009 12:24