First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
Calander Error
when updating an invitation, adding invitees or adding conf. room #, I get another error saying that somebody else already modified it and I cannot change it again. Cannot update the appointment because the corresponding item in the folder you synchronized does not match this item. To resolve the conflict, ope... 20 May 2008 09:57
Cannot update the appointment because the corresponding item in th
Running Outlook 2007 and get the following "Cannot update the appointment because the corresponding item in the folder you synchronized does not match this item. To resolve the conflict, open the item. Do you want to open the item now?" Have seen prior KB articles that state to deselect the use local calenda... 19 May 2008 11:28
Can't Delete Reminder in Outlook 2007
Fantastic!! This was driving me nuts. Thanks. "Alan H." wrote: It occurred in my case by moving files from a workstation to a laptop and then back. When I travel, I update the pst on my laptop from the desktop in my office that is my primary workstation. Somehow in moving this back and forth, thi... 15 May 2008 11:28
Error deleting/updating private appointment
I get this error when trying to delete or update a private appointment (which I made). one or more recipients in this item were not usable. I know it's not a permissions issue as I have multiple calendars that I do this with. I'm to the point where I'm about to delete and recreate this "user" but It has a lo... 19 May 2008 16:59
Problem with Calendar Appointments
I have the following scenario and would like some assistance: This includes the mailbox owner and two delegates A and B. Delegate A creates/accepts a calendar appointment for the owner, delegate B edits the appointment and it's removed from the mailbox. Both delegates run Outlook 2007 and the owner runs Outl... 17 Apr 2008 06:44
unable to see free/busy instantly when trying to setup an appointm
Hi, we are using EX07 with office 2007 clts. one of my users tried to setup a meeting and tried to see the free/busy information. he got grey lines. when he hovvers with the mouse pointer he got a baloon: "Updating schedule information. Retrieving Free/busy information from the server " after half a minute or... 17 Apr 2008 05:08
Changes to recurring appointments not updating in others' cale
Hi Diane, Thank you for your prompt response. We'll certainly delete the forms cache. What do you mean by "reset the view on the folder"? Cheers JD "Diane Poremsky {MVP}" wrote: I believe the first is a "known issue" they are working on but I'm not sure if the second part is related. You can do t... 17 Apr 2008 09:19
.ics file "not a valid Internet Calendar file"
I have received several .ics files from various travel web sites (e.g., expedia.com) showing my travel itineraries, but when I attempt to import them into my Microsoft Outlook 2007 calendar, I get a message that the file is "not a valid Internet Calendar file." Any ideas what I may be doing wrong? Thanks for ... 22 Apr 2008 12:22
Error message Operation failed. Object can not be found
I am trying to e-mail my calendar. After a few minutes of gathering the information, the message "The operation failed. An object could not be found" pops up. ... 27 Mar 2008 10:58
Calendar folder can not be found
Outlook 2003 XP SP2 User1 recieves an invatation from user 2 and tries to accept and gets " calendar cannot be found" Me(user 3) sends an invitation to user1 and she can accept just fine I have user2 send that same invite that will not work for use1 and I can accept just fine so I have a scenario that... 27 Mar 2008 10:58