First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
scenario: changing a meeting as a delegate
scenario: I am the delegate of my manager. I set up a meeting from her calender with another member of staff. Everything is fine and the meeting is accepted. I then need to change the meeting to a different time and I receive the following error: "The item could not be saved because it has been changed by ... 28 Dec 2006 09:24
Read-only error.
I've published an internet calendar "Family-Calendar", and am able to sucessfully enter/delete appts./events. I then sent an invitation to my wife. However, when my wife attempts to enter/modify/delete entries, she gets the following error: "You cannot make changes to contents of this read-only folder" ... 8 Dec 2006 10:09
Could not read the calendar error
CF - did you ever solve this problem? I'm experiencing the same thing and have searched everywhere trying to find an answer? Does anyone else have ideas on what the problem is here? More details: This occurs for only one user (A) in an office of 20 when they are viewing one other user's (B) calendar. Th... 21 Sep 2006 14:21
could not save item not implemented
in outllook 2007 Beta when I enter an item in monthly calendar I get error" could not save item not implemented " ... 18 Sep 2006 08:57
Delete without sending a cancellation? Why?
I am often asked by our Outook users why does Outlook give us this option when canceling meetings. I haven't found a way to turn it off and force users always to send a cancellation and updates...so why do we give them the option in Outlook? At our Helpdesk we recommend our users to always send a cancellation ... 27 Sep 2006 20:00
Appointments Disappearing
I have loaded Outlook 2007 Beta 2 and have hit a snag. When I send an invite to a meeting, the meeting disappears, no-one gets the invite and I get the message below: This message could not be sent. Try sending the message again later, or contact your network administrator. You do not have sufficient permissio... 3 Aug 2006 01:18
Outlook 2003 Calendar Help...
I'm using outlook 2003. After creating an appointment in calendar and send it to invites, the event appears in the outbox of outlook mail. when i try to open that event from the outbox i get a dialog box with the msg, "cannot find the calendar folder for this item". Can someone please help resolve this problem... 27 Jul 2006 14:19
The meeting is not in the calendar; it may have been moved or dele
Hi, I have a user who had problem with outlook calender about two months ago.This user can not set up appointment or accept one.this error message comes up "The meeting is not in the calendar; it may have been moved or deleted". I tried updating office and also ran a repair.this failed to solve the problem.W... 23 Jun 2006 12:14
The function cannot be performed because the message has been chan
A number of our customers have had this error message "The function cannot be performed because the message has been changed" This error occurs when a user attempts to accept a meeting from another calendar that they have delegate access to. The meetings are new meetings and opened for the first time. The us... 3 May 2006 11:36
As the meeting organizer, you do not need to respond to the meeting
Running Outlook 2003 and ran into this error this morning trying to accept an updated meeting request. Never seen it before - seems others have run into the same problem and no one had a fix. I tried /cleanfreebusy switch - no effect I tried /cleandmrecords switch - no effect I tried /cleanreminders switch - no... 1 May 2006 12:21