First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
Sniffer
The environment i work in is Outlook 2003 on a Exchange Server 2003. When a meeting request is sent to user inbox, the sniffer does not pick this up The time slot stays empty until the user accepts or tentatively accepts, once a responce has been made then the requested attendee will see the appointment occur... 6 Jun 2007 17:14
Cannot book a resource
I am trying to reserve a resource for a meeting, but for some reason I cannot book this resource. Following is the error message. "The operation failed. An object cannot be found. Cannot directly book a resource for this meeting" Other Info: 1. I can book this resource if I am using OWA, I just cannot w... 23 May 2007 13:46
EXCDO 8206 Failures on Exchange Server
I am randomly getting an EXCDO Error 8206 on my exchange 2003 SP2 server running windows 2003 SP1. The message description is: "Calendaring agent failed with error code 0x8004010f while saving appointment. " in the data I get HrSavingAppt::HrCheckPattern Failed." My end users are not reporting issues, but wha... 16 Mar 2007 13:49
Calendar Printing Assistant
I just installed this pgm (to Outlook 2007 on Windows XP). I got no errors, so I assume the installation worked. There is no documentation, no help file and no printing options. There is an un- install option in control panel. Where do you start this program to get it to design/print calendars????? ... 11 Mar 2007 15:59
Make Names Invisible To Others Under Scheduling In A Calendar Inv
I would like to be able to send out a meeting invitation and not allow others to see who all has been invited. I receive an invitation from someone and when I look to see who will be attending the meeting it shows <Attendee List Unavailable>. How can I do that when I send out an invitation? ... 1 Mar 2007 17:53
Don't send meeting to this attendee has an X
All, I have a User that manages numerous Calendars. We use Exchange 2003 & Office 2003. Some of her meeting requests have an X for attendees. If I highlight the X it says Don't send meeting to this attendee. Apparently the organizers are not setting this manually. Also, some attendees have delegates, but wh... 21 Feb 2007 18:00
How to publish whole calendar?
I have published my Outlook 2007 calendar to Office Online, but I can only publish entries from the past 90 days and the next 90 days; the button allowing me to publish the whole calendar is grayed out. What do I need to do to publish my entire Outlook calendar? ... 13 Feb 2007 14:33
message "cannot save item" in calendar
Why do I get the message "cannot save item" in my calendar. Sometimes it's fine and other times no matter what I do it won't save the appointment. ... 5 Jan 2007 13:26
Outlook Invite Shows Aug 31, 4500
This is Outlook 2003 SP2 running with Exchange 2003. Every so often, a user will get an Invite from another user. When they click on the Calendar button within the invite, the date shown is August 31,4500. Viewing from Webmail or from another Outlook Profile, the date is shown correctly. Is there any trouble... 4 Jan 2007 15:08
outlook.exe/cleanfreebusy program
When making an appointment in calendar, I recently started to receive an error message saying "unable to save free/busy information; unable to open free/busy information". I went to the MS help site and it said to run "outlook.exe/cleanfreebusy" program". I tried to, but I got a message saying "Microsoft cannot... 6 Jan 2007 13:42