First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
recurring events 51 weeks overdue
When my annual events are due within the next 7 days; I receive a message that the annual events are 51 weeks overdue? Any suggestions other than rebuilding the .pst file? -- Greatly appreciated ... 17 Oct 2008 13:05
CPA - change task order in day template - how to?
The tri-fold day template is GREAT, but I need the tasks displayed in priority order with high tasks at the top, followed by normal tasks, then low tasks, with descending date order as a secondary sort, i.e. newest Start date (not End date) at the top of the list. This is how my tasks are arranged and displayed... 12 Oct 2008 00:49
Can't open Calendar folder for User xxxxx. Item could not be foun
My limited experience with this has questions. - Is cache mode being used? if so disable it temporarily. - What is the format of the data files if any? ANSI or UNICODE?. - Do the delegate MBX permissions and/or Security permissions contain 'Account unknown' of unresolved SIDS?. They have caused issues with me. - ... 29 Sep 2008 08:49
Why do my appointments in Outlook automatically shift an hour?
When I post appointments on Outlook, then close Outlook, certain appointments shift one hour earlier/later than I set them for. What is causing this? It doesn't necessarily happen with all appointments all the time, however. ... 26 Aug 2008 09:54
Calendar in Personal Folder
I am using Exchange but have mail delivered toy personal folders. Since doing this my appointments appear in the calendar in my personal folders. Is thereany way to automatically sync the calendar in Exchange withthe calendar in my personal folders? ... 17 Sep 2008 14:30
Cannot open meeting item from *.ics attachment
I am trying to open a meeting.ics attachment with an email which works in older outlook, but not 2007. I get this error message: " Cannot open meeting item The operation failed. An object cannot be found " The meeting.ics file just has: BEGIN:VCALENDAR METHOD:REQUEST BEGIN:VEVENT DTSTART:20080915T080000 ... 21 Aug 2008 13:29
Outlook 2007 and Exchange Server 2003 - No end dates in OL2007
Hi folks - I have tracked down, I believe, the source of my problem with appointments which appear in OL2003 as viewed through Terminal Server not showing up when I connect to the exchange server from my desktop using OL2007. And I do not have an iPhone. I found that, when viewing my appointments in the "View... 11 Aug 2008 17:43
How do I word wrap appointments in Outlook's calendar?
I recently upgraded to Oulook 2007 and my appoinments no longer word wrap. ... 20 Jul 2008 19:39
Who have I shared my calendar with?
Hi, I'm wondering if there's and method to see who I have shared my calendar with? If so, how and can I un-share my calendar? I'm using Office 2007 on a Exchange server. -- Regards, BP ... 3 Jul 2008 04:18
IDispatch Error #56832
TIA everyone, I came across this error msg when a user tried to delete a calendar entry.. Struck out on technet, google and the MS forums so far. Hoping someone else has seen it. Right click on the meeting and you immediately get a parameter incorrect error, <OK>, then the IDispatch error. Repaired Outlook and ... 19 Jun 2008 20:55