First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93
Tentative to Busy issue with Resources
In Outlook 2007; I set up a calendar appointment and invite a resource (in this case a meeting room). I schedule the meeting as Tentative (found in the Event Tab and Options group). When I go back later to the appointment I created, I change the status (from Tentative) to Busy and Send an Update. My appointment... 8 Dec 2009 15:19
user no longer employed
Make sure Becky is removed from Active Directory as a delegate to Paul. AnotherNewGuy wrote: Undeliverable message from user no longer with us 08-Dec-09 Outlook 2003 an Exchange server Paul sends a calendar request to Susan and Susan accepts. Susan then gets an undeliverable message from Becky, who is... 8 Dec 2009 13:04
Undeliverable message from user no longer with us
Outlook 2003 an Exchange server Paul sends a calendar request to Susan and Susan accepts. Susan then gets an undeliverable message from Becky, who is no longer with us. Becky was Paul's assistant and was set up as a delegate. She has been removed as a delegate, though. I've checked the delegates and permis... 8 Dec 2009 11:57
Category Colours not showing in Public folder calendar
I have one user who changes the colour categories of calendar appointments in a public folder calendar. The colour changes show immediately on the calendar on her Outlook client (Outlook 2007) but other users who access this calendar do NOT see the colour changes at all. However, if any of the other users mak... 8 Dec 2009 15:19
Number recurring appointments 1 of 5, 2 of 5, etc.
I would like to number my recurring appointments, so they read: 1 of 5 2 of 5 3 of 5 4 of 5 5 of 5 Is this possible without having to type it manually in every occurance? ... 7 Dec 2009 21:49
Unable to receive meeting invitation
good morning! A user's outlook has been setup to receive her boss' meeting invitation. But now she could not receive the invitation for herself if the invitation was sent to both her boss and herself. -- She still receive the invitation for her boss. We are using outlook 2003. Does anyone know how to troub... 7 Dec 2009 10:42
outlook Invitation automatically goes to deleted items folder
Hi, I have the same issue: No rules, No device, "automaticaly accept meeting requests and process cancellations" not checked, "delete meeting request fom inbox when responding" not checked... I am completely lost... Ed 'Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook Wrote: ;50204']"nb" <nb(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wro... 7 Dec 2009 09:35
Remove internet calendar from outlook calendar pane
I inadvertently added a calendar twice. I tried to delete one copy of the calender using right click delete calendar Outlook responds I lack permission and to check the folder options (I don't see any folder options). Since I created the Calender in account setting" "internet calenders" I went back and select... 4 Dec 2009 21:50