First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
Export Outlook 2007 Calendar to HTML
When I export Outlook 2007 Calendar to HTML, "save as web page", only the first appointment of any day is shown in the HTML version of the Calendar. Can I show more appointments? Am I doing somthing wrong? is there an alternate template I can use? Thanks Grant(a)cgs ... 11 Jan 2010 02:11
Calendar reminders not showing - how can i identify error?
I have Outlook 2007 with updates installed on Win 7 and at first I got updates as usual, but after a couple weeks for no apparent reason I started getting error messages saying some reminders could not be read. Then a week later no more error messages. So I completely uninstalled and reinstalled, cleaning al... 10 Jan 2010 15:14
In calendar print preview Outlook 2007 crashes
Thanks for the advice. However, I can't locate outlprnt. Could you let me know where it i=can be found? "Diane Poremsky {MVP}" wrote: It shouldn't damage it. Find and delete outlprnt to fix it. http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup2007.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yo... 2 Feb 2010 17:32
How do I change the year display in office calendar?
In the display and print out it shows January 10 and I'd like it to show January 2010 - How do I change this? thanks ... 10 Jan 2010 11:54
Printing Monthly calendar view in OUtlook 2007
I wrote with this question recently but cannot find it in the group now. Nor was I ever notified of a response. I want to print more lines per day (more of my appointments) in the monthly calendar view. I am printing 2 months on a page of legal paper. It currently prints 5 lines per day (using Arial 6 point f... 9 Jan 2010 22:54
Calendar Printing Assistant Error
HI all, When I try to open CPA I get the following error. Cannot connect to Microsoft Office Outlook 2007. Please restart Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 and Calendar Printing Assistant. Original Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 error message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Does anyone have... 8 Jan 2010 20:42
Calendar one time appointments all show up as recurring into infin
If someone sends me a calendar appointment for Monday at 10:00 and I respond OK, the appointment shows up on my calendar every Monday until the end of time. Other staff that receive the same appointment do not have this problem. We are using Office 2007 and are running Vista. How can I fix this problem?!!! ... 9 Jan 2010 20:44
outlook exchange calendar problem
System: Outlook 03 and 07, Exchange Server 03 Users: User A uses Outlook 03 Users X and Y using outlook 07 (on different PCs) The exchange server restarts every night. Situation: User A creates an appointment in his calendar. Users X and Y can also read it (exchange 03). Problem: This time, only the outlook... 8 Jan 2010 10:33
Outlook Connector
I have loved most all your products and solutions, but the outlook connector has really inconvenienced me. I have lost the ability to create subfolders and now I cannot sync my outlook calendar with my blackberry. all these issues since downloading connector. wish you still encouraged and supported pop3 emai... 8 Jan 2010 00:43
Can my manager get meeting notices that I accept?
I accept meeting notices for my manager, however she is not getting the notices when I do this. Is there a way in Outlook for her to get notifications in her Inbox when I accept meetings on her behalf. I've done this in the past for others, but was never informed or aware that they did not receive notificat... 7 Jan 2010 21:27