First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Way to delete all entries in Outlook Cal for a prior year?
Is there a way to delete all entries in Outlook Calendar for a prior time period? ... 6 Jan 2010 09:50
public calendar share view incorrect for one user
Have a problem where one client has a few extra items showing on his view of the public calendar that several of the users are using. I would like some pointers as to where to begin looking to see if I can determine why this view is only different for the one user. He is accessing the Exchange server via a vp... 6 Jan 2010 09:50
calendar help
Is there any way to mergeor sync a Groupwise calendar with Outlook calendar? ... 6 Jan 2010 09:50
Calendar access and activities
If I give someone access to my calendar can they also add meetings or change anything. If not what would be the best way of having a clanedar that 2 parties can both view and change ... 6 Jan 2010 09:50
Inviting attendees to meeting I don't initiate
Is it possible for me to invite other people to a meeting that was sent to me (I did not originate the meeting notice)? ... 6 Jan 2010 09:50
Update: Outlook Calendar Sharing Publishing/Syncing Incident Resol
I am pleased to announce that the publishing/syncing incident was resolved on Sunday 1/3/10 at 12:30pm PST. An investigation is underway to determine the root cause of the incident and to put measures in place to ensure something like this does not happen again. Please note that this was a partial outage an... 6 Jan 2010 09:50
permissions? - add an AD group to oulook calendar.
Hi, I have a public folder calendar (exchange server 2003 sp2) i have two mail lists with 250 users each. it does not let me add the groups. is there an easier way then one by one. (i also have the groups as security groups). we use outlook 2003. Thanks in advance. ... 6 Jan 2010 09:50
Sharing Calendar without personal information
Happy New Year to you all I am not too sure whether this question has been asked or not, I wish to share my calender with a few people. My outlook calender contains both business and private information. Is there a way of sharing the outlook calender with business information only? Many thanks in advance ... 6 Jan 2010 09:50
Outlook Calender body no HTML (RichEdit control??? RTF or Plai
We are running outlook under an Administrator account. I don't think it is a permission issue. I think Oultook isn't simply capable of showing HTML reply messages of calender type. Outlook can show HTML mesages but they have a different contentType. When Outlook is displaying a message of content type "calendar... 4 Jan 2010 04:54
Creating Custom forms In Calendar
Hi, I am using Outlook 2003 calendar as an appoinment book for my IT support business. However the normal layout for appoinments is not ideal for what I need. I would like to expand the Location field to be a full address block with Postcode (zip) and telephone number and the main freetext area to drop down fields fo... 4 Jan 2010 04:54