First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92
Alternatives to Office Online
Sharing a calendar is essential to my business. Are there alternatives to Office Online for this purpose? tim l wrote: Can not publish calendar 25-Dec-09 I've tried deleting the calendar form "tools... accounts... internet calendars" And I still can not publish. Still get the same error: The... 1 Jan 2010 21:46
Cannot verify or add the calendar to Outlook
I am having the same issue. One of our users suddenly started getting prompts to sign in for all of our shared calendars, and they wouldn't go away. We deleted her calendar and reinstalled it, her calendar is now published and visible through the Office Online site. But, now when she tries to share her calend... 2 Jan 2010 18:18
updating a meeting request receives the wrong update messages
When an updated meeting request has been sent as on behalf of a user, by adding few users to existing one and send with "Send updated", the meeting organizer is getting cancelled meeting requests. This has happend twice. Unfortunately we are unable to re-produce the same. Please help ASAP. ... 22 Dec 2009 10:23
Stop publishing calendar to Live
How can I stop publishing my Outlook calendar to LIVE. The upload to LIVE keeps asking for my password; I've followed all the advice in 'Subject: Publishing Calendar from Outlook to internet' without success. There is no option to disable publishing. I've tried changing it from Automatic to Single Upload but it... 4 Jan 2010 08:09
The form required to view this message cannot be displayed. conta
I am using Outlook 2003. I am just now encountering an error when trying to schedule to new calendar entries. Message: "The form required to view this message cannot be displayed. Contact your administrator". One change made to system today, I sync'd my I Phone that had calendar entries to this computer. My... 20 Dec 2009 23:27
Attendees not visible in outlook only users who have Blackberries
A user creates a Meeting Invitation with Outlook Attendees who are in Exchange AND have accounts on the BES server don't show up in Outlook. They're availability details are displayed, but their names are not. I can right-click where their name should be and see details such as e-mail address and free/busy info... 15 Dec 2009 11:11
default appointment times problems - span 2 days???? help??
When i re-open outlook and go to the calender, all the appointments times have changed to 1am on the start day - 1am on the day after it waqs meant to finish. So a 12 day appointment is now shown as over 2 days. How do you change the default appointment time settings so an appointment which is just typed into t... 9 Dec 2009 13:19
Is there an auto fill ability on the calendar
We use the calendar for scheduling reaccuring patients, having auto fill ability would save us tons of time by not having to retype a clients entire name over and over. Thanks ... 9 Dec 2009 05:34
keep same font & color synchronizing outlook 2007 with pocket PC
Before ugrading to OFFICE2007, when I synchronized OUTLOOk 2002/3 with my pocket PC, whatever font size and color I had used in the calendar appointments showed exactly the same on pocket pc. Now when I synchronize to my pocket pc, the font size and color is copied and the font is a defaut small black font. Wha... 8 Dec 2009 17:35
How do I sync two blackberry's to the same Outlook Calendar?
My husband and I need to have all our families 10 zillion activities in hand so I'd like to be able to sync both blackberry's to my Outlook Calendar from my desktop, but the desktop manager doesn't recognize my husbands blackberry. Can/how do I do that? ... 8 Dec 2009 17:35