First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
My old appointments have disappeared why?
Have just gone to check on previous appointments for last year and anything prior to November have disappeared, any suggestions as to where they might be? ... 7 Jan 2010 05:47
Link that automatically adds a date to outlook calender?
Is there a way to send someone an email with a link that will add the certain date in the message to their outlook calender automatically?! ... 6 Jan 2010 19:56
Save the Calender Settings
It takes a bit of fiddling to get the Calender to display exactly the way I want... but if I close the calendar window I loose everything. Even switching to Mail and back, it resets the view. I would like to see the Calendar "state" be saved. -- Bob Sisson www.inspectionsbybob.com ---------------- This... 6 Jan 2010 17:42
How do I only show only 5 Weeks?
Ok, if I have the Week to start on SUNDAY the Calender shows 6 Weeks If I have the Week to start on MONDAY the calender shows 5 Weeks. The 6 week version cuts off my afternoon appointments so I sometimes miss them. -- How do I set it to show 5 Weeks starting on a Sunday?-- I tried all the versions of Year... 6 Jan 2010 13:10
Reminder icon not showing on appointment
Is Microsoft planning to address this? Table view is unsatisfactory. Removing a feature is a conscious decision - what was the rationale? ... 6 Jan 2010 09:50
Update only the added invitees
I recently started using Outlook 2007. I added an invitee to a meeting and wanted only them to get the invite versus the whole group. I checked the send to only the added invitees button. What went wrong. Is there a save and close option like 2003? ... 6 Jan 2010 09:50
I'm running vista, Office 2007
When I schedule meetings using Office 2007 Calendar the recipients who are running earlier versions of Office receive illegible scrambled messages. What can I do? Can I set up my Calender to run in 2003 mode? Every person I deal with is running an earlier version of Office so this is a major problem. Although... 6 Jan 2010 09:50
Automate Birthday Reoccurences
I have 663 contacts that my boss wants me to manually add their birthdays to his calendar. Is there an automated way of taking the birthday field in Outlook 2007 contacts, and adding them to the calendar in a recurring event, so I don't have to manually add these every month? I don't mind deleting the ones th... 6 Jan 2010 09:50
Clone an appointment to a new date
I am trying to clone an appointment to another date, is there an easy way to do this other than copy and paste each individual part? ... 6 Jan 2010 09:50
Delegate can see my private items doesn't work in Outlook 2007 SP2
Hi, We experienced the above problem on two Outlook 2007 SP2 client with manager and delegates permissions. On the manager side, we give delegate permissions and editor rights to all the 6 folders plus delegate can see my private items permissions. On the delegate side, we have added the manager as the addit... 6 Jan 2010 09:50