First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
Why can't I delete all future instances of a recurring appoint
Brian, I appreciate the thoughtfulness of your reply, but this suggestion is not helpful because I'm never going to go to this trouble. Its modestl helpful to know that there's a workaround (I wasn't aware that there was one), but mostly I wanted the MS developers to know that this was a problem. Perhaps th... 4 Dec 2009 10:40
is it possible to have kalender open together with the innboks
I want the calender open at right when i work inn the innbox. Uotlook 03 ... 3 Dec 2009 20:31
Tentative Meeting Requests not appearing?
I have a repeat complaint from a senior PA in our organisation. This revolves around outlook meetings. We use Outlook 2003 client and Exchange 2003 server. The issue is that of the pa organising meeting requests which are for senior manager or executives. These are only meetings and not appointments. We have rep... 15 Dec 2009 08:58
what does an "invalid sam id" meen in Outlook 2007?
I'm trying to import a .csv to Outlook. I keep getting "invalid sam id" message. the error with act3.sam translator message appears also. ... 2 Dec 2009 15:33
conferencing add-in
After Live Meeting was upgraded, I can't get the conferencing function added to Outlook. I'm running Outlook 2007. I've already tried to repair, delete and reinstall the conferencing add-in, but the conferenceing icon never appears on the Outlook menu. Anyone know the trick to this? I use this constantly! ... 2 Dec 2009 15:33
old recurring appointments printing in Calendar Printing Assis
Has this issue been resolved? I would like to print calendars through CPA, but I can't since it shows incorrect appointments (some are expired recurring appointments and some current recurring appointments are not displayed). -- Joni "VCW" wrote: I can see them if I look at all Recurring Appointments,... 28 Nov 2009 15:41
can't sync Calendar items
Windows 7, 64-bit, Windows Mobile Device Center, Office 2007. Installed WMDC and synced with IPAQ. All info from IPAQ successfully moved to Outlook 2007 except the calendar items. Help? ... 28 Nov 2009 23:24
Outlook 2007 Agenda View
I just upgraded computers and also to Microsoft Office Professional 2007. In Outlook 97, I used the 7 day agenda view, but cannot find that view in Outlook 2007. Is it there or how can I get that view? Thanks ... 28 Nov 2009 10:08
Outlook 2002 - Recurring Meeting is changed into an appointment.
Hello, I have a client which uses Outlook 2002, on Windows XP Pro SP2. She created a meeting with roughly 10 persons. No distribution List. The meeting is recurrent for roughly a year, each week. Now everything goes smoothly for the first 3 months. However at a certain point the meeting becomes an appointme... 27 Nov 2009 11:06
How do I restore permanently deleted calendar items in Outlook?
Try the data-recover tool called Advanced Outlook Repair. It can help to undelete the emails you delete by mistake. You can download a free demo version at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/aor.exe . And visiting http://www.datanumen.com/aor/ can get detailed information about Advanced Outlook Repair. Wangdong ... 27 Nov 2009 04:29