First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
Don't send update in Outlook 2007
I'm with Shawn. I have several meetings where this is the case. When I add a new attendee an update is sent to all attendees. I no longer get the option to send to just added/removed attendees. I also am not able to edit a mtg w/o updating the attendees. Odd thing is, if I make a change and select Don't Save Cha... 11 Mar 2008 18:59
OL07 No "Save Changes but don't send" option when editing location
I've apt send by me with others. when editing subject and notes, you will be prompted with 3 options, 1. save and send, 2. save changes but don't send, 3 cancel. But when you edit the location, you are only prompted with 1. save and send, 2 cancel. outlook 2003 was able to let you save and don't send when ... 14 Feb 2008 15:16
"The calendar folder cannot be found" message
Hi there, I have a user who is on Outlook 2007 on an Exchange 2003 server. She cannot view another users shared calendar. I can view it fine and so can everyone else but she is receiving the message "The calendar folder cannot be found". When I delete the calendar from her outllook and re-open it, it just com... 14 Feb 2008 06:14
Outlook Meeting Update Error
User try to send a meeting update - clicks on "send update" she gets the error message "unable to send to one or more delegates" when she clicks ok she is asked if she would like to send out the update anyway. she clicks yes and then she get the error "an unexpected error has occured" User tries to send a meeti... 10 Nov 2007 07:34
Automatic display of When:, and Where:
Hello, I have received a calendar invite, where in the body of the message the "Where:" and "When:" are automatically populated and separated from the Calendar message by "*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*". I have asked the person sending the file how she was able to add this feature, as the "When:" will tell you Date, ... 12 Oct 2007 00:21
0x80070057-00000000-00000000
Hi Folks, I have gotten this NDR in my Outlook 2007 clients updated from my updated Exchange 2003 server when trying to schedule meetings via internal and external recipients. It is not consistent. I have searched it and there are lots of ppl asking questions about it but no real answers, just maybe try this o... 1 Oct 2007 12:45
subscribing to internet calendar
Hello, I'm trying to subscribe to my google calendar through outlook 2007. I follow the instructions and after pasting the privat ical link, i get the following message. Cannot verify or add the Internet Calendar in Outlook. Verify the link is a valid calendar link. So what to do next? Any suggestions... 18 Sep 2007 13:38
Cannot Update the appointment
Has anyone seen this error before? "Cannot update the appointment becasue the corresponding item in the folder you synchronized does not match this item, to resolve the conflict, open the item. Do you want to update the item?" Office 2003 upgraded to Office 2007 ... 30 Aug 2007 19:58
Hide Meeting Organizer Field?
Is there any way to modify settings in Outlook that would allow me to hide\remove the meeting organizer fields from displayed appointments in the calendar? ... 24 Aug 2007 16:16
Hide Meeting Organizer Field?
Is there any way to modify settings in Outlook that would allow me to hide\remove the meeting organizer fields from displayed appointments in the calendar? ... 24 Aug 2007 16:47