First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
BJABLR32.dll
I get a message saying that file BJABLR32.dll is missing when syncing iphone with outlook 2003. I am not sure if this is an outllook issue or an itunes one. It used to work fine until a week ago.? related to itunes update but nothing in itunes help availableto fix sync of calendars. ... 27 May 2010 18:11
schedule 1 hour a day for 5 days
How do I schedule a 1 hour block each day for 5 days. Do i have to enter all seperately, rather than reoccurring? ... 12 May 2010 14:45
Keeping past appointments longer than 3 months?
After three months, my outlook is removing past items in my Calender and this is causing me real problems as I'm a contractor and need to know the days I worked for upto a year (or more). I cannot find the settings in Outlook to leave the appointments in the Calender. I don't want to archive them, simply leave ... 15 May 2010 11:32
View calendars side by side
Hi, Using Outlook 2007 I have two calendars, my "normal" Outlook one and one from a Sharepoint site. I can view them both side by side or in overlay mode, no problem there. But in side-by-side mode, the Sharepoint one is to the left and I need it to be on the right. Is there a way to achieve this? When I rig... 12 May 2010 14:45
Outlook calendar 2 issues.
Hi all, I am using Outlook 2003 and in the calendar view I would like to know: 1). is it possible to view the time bar (like down left hand side) also on the right hand side? and also..... 2). can I see the time show in the subject bar. i.e. If I make an appointment at 11:15 it says 11:1... 12 May 2010 04:49
anyone know how to send a week of an Outlook calendar via email
I want to circulate a regular chunk of our Outlook calendar via email. How do I save and email such chunks? (Some of the recipients are not on the group claendar which is why I am asking the question) James ... 11 May 2010 10:04
how do I set "all day event" as default
creating an appointment in Calendar , how do I set "all day event" checked as the default? ... 11 May 2010 11:11
how to save all calendar dates when synching with Blackberry?
I want to save all my calendar dates in Outlook when I synch with Blackberry. It keeps trying to delete the Outlook older dates. I checked "keep forever" in Blackberry. ... 10 May 2010 22:08
How do you add holidays to a calendar in the public folders?
I would like Mother's Day to be on May 16th. "Bobinazee" wrote: I'd like to add holidays to an office calendar we publish in public folders in Outlook. There's a feature to do this Under Calendar options, but it only works on my personal calendar. ... 11 May 2010 02:28
Navigation Page calendar
My monthly calendar in the nav pane shows Mon - Sun. I would like it to show Sun -Sat? ... 11 May 2010 08:57