First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Can I create and syncronize alternate calendars on my pocket PC?
I use ActiveSync to syncronize my Home PC and Work PC with my PocketPC. Can I also create and synchronize these alternate calendars on my PocketPC and home/work PC? ... 26 Apr 2010 08:03
I have a reoccuring appointment that keeps coming up.
I keep looking at my calendar under tools and I still can't find the answer. every time I close the lid to my laptop, it keeps coming up and then it states that this doesn't exist ... 25 Apr 2010 20:06
Shared Calendar Overwriting Query
Hi, We are a small conference centre looking to use an outlook calendar to manage our room bookings. We have SBS 2008 and Exchange. I want to know, if I make up a calendar for our room bookings and get all the users to subscribe to it (about 5), and several people are using it at once, do outlook and exchange... 23 Apr 2010 12:52
How do you set outlook calender to save previous entries
Only just realised that Outlook calender does not save previous entries older than 6 months. Is there a setting for this? ... 23 Apr 2010 08:41
how do i sync calandar events previously auto archived?
I previously auto archived about 1 year of calandar events. They now do not show up on my handheld but are still visible on my laptop. I'd like to return the calander events to my handheld phone so that everything from a year ago is visable again. Any suggestions on how to do so? ... 25 Apr 2010 20:06
Can I create and syncronize alternate calendars on my pocket PC?
I use ActiveSync to syncronize my Home PC and Work PC with my PocketPC. Can I also create and synchronize these alternate calendars on my PocketPC and home/work PC? ... 23 Apr 2010 01:23
When scheduling a meeting - everyone else's calendar has "hash" ma
When trying to schedule a meeting I am using the scheduling assistant, I put the attendee's names in the list but their schedule won't show up. I only see the "hash marks" with the message - No free/busy information could not be retrieved. This only happens with 1 user, everyone else can see the information. Ho... 22 Apr 2010 17:39
sync iPhone to Outlook 2010
When I first put the Beta 2010 on my computer they synced. After about 3 weeks, without changing anything, my calendar and bookmarks no longet sync. Any fixes? ... 23 Apr 2010 08:41
Setting default settings for posted appts.
Is there a way to set the start time in the users global settings to start at a set time without having to have the time already selected on the calendar in order to have the correct time in the scheduling assistant? Please respond with any suggestions. Thank you! ... 22 Apr 2010 11:23
Using .icf file in outlook 2003
Hello all... I have a .icf file that I want to import into my outlook 2003 calendar. Outlook 2003 doe snot recognize it so it will not import. Is there a utility that will convert an icf file to vdf (format that OL2003 will support) or perhaps an addin to OL2003 that will allow thge icf to process? I ... 22 Apr 2010 09:18