First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
sync 2 calanders with smart phone
I have an Outoold calander at work with 2 tabs (one shared with other users and one that's private). I would like to sync both with my HTC Tilt2. Right now only my shared or first calander is syncing with my phone. Is there any way for both the show up without using an online calander service? ... 8 Apr 2010 09:30
Loss of Outlook Categories on Update.
I have an annoying issue in the Outlook calendar. I extensively use categories to group my calendar appointments, meetings and tasks. I've found that if I apply a category to an item that subsequently gets updated by the person who sent the item originally that the category information is wiped out. The item... 8 Apr 2010 15:12
Can I see My Calendar as others see it
Can I view my calendar as if I am viewing it by someone with whom I share? ... 8 Apr 2010 07:16
Why do some .ics go into Events Calendar not my main one?
When I use the "add to calendar" feature on some events I register for, it opens up another calendar in my outlook called "Events" and posts the name of the event at the top but I cannot open it, view it, move it, or anything. I want it to just go into my main calendar. I don't want multiple calendars. Also, ... 8 Apr 2010 09:30
Reminders coming up for calendars not shown in outlook
I have multiple reminders of the same calendar item being generated. When i open them individualy they are associated with calendars that no longer exist (or shown) in outlook 2007. Help? ... 7 Apr 2010 13:32
saving all entries on calendar
how do i stop my Outlook calendar deleting entries beyond 6 mths? ... 7 Apr 2010 08:59
Unable To Edit Shared Online Calendar
I am UK based, my client is US based. My client has published her Outlook Calendar online so that I am able to edit it however, this function does not appear to be available. Please can you confirm if this function will be made available and when. If not, can you advise an alternatively solution. We do not wi... 6 Apr 2010 19:53
Lost Calendar Entries
Somehow, between adding email accounts and seperate data files for those email accounts, I've lost all the entries in my calendar. Is there any way to get them back? I still have all the pst data files and they are all in use. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks ... 7 Apr 2010 10:07
Reminders from others
Before the most recent update, we use to be able to place an event on other users calendar and chose to set a reminder for them or not before sending. Currently everthing that is being sent gets a default reminder on the receiving users calendar. Currently there are two of us using the calendar to schedule six... 9 Apr 2010 15:39