First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Calendar
I have users who are running Outlook 2003 if they add another user's calendar when they logout of Outlook and reopen the calendars are no longer present. They need to click on name to view calendar. Is their away to enable the calendars so that they are always present? -- ray3d84 ... 1 Apr 2010 21:22
How do I change the booking window?
I am trying to enter a recurring meeting beyond 1 year and it declines saying "I've gone beyond the booking window," which seems to be 1 year from the start date. Is there anyway to change this to 2 years or anything beyond 1 year? Thanks for any help. ... 2 Apr 2010 00:40
share calendar
Hi all, is there any easy way to share Calendar in Outlook without Exchange Server ? I have searched and most replies are around 2007 or prior and suggest third party solutions. Is there anything newer for use with Office 2007 ? Or even Office 2010 ? Thanks. ... 1 Apr 2010 09:03
Wrap all day event subject line
Jay, you are a genius among forum would-be-solution-providers; I'm tired of people plainly offering would-be solutions and even if they did suggest the right thing, why not include the how-to. The Printing Assistant (a.k.a. CPAO) is junk; the only hope for it is editing xml, which is *NOT* for ordinary people:... 31 Mar 2010 21:04
Automatic display of appointment starting time in appt. "box"
Is there a way to automatically display the starting time of an appointment in the appointment "box" on the calendar? ... 1 Apr 2010 00:23
Retaining past calendar entries in Outlook
After about 3 months, my desktop/blackberry hand held delete all calendar entries that are not recurring. I would like to be able to look back at a date in the past and see what I did. (My memory does not go back very far!) I have looked all over Tools and Options and Properties, but I can't figure out how t... 31 Mar 2010 16:37
deleted calendar items
when syncing my blackberry, my past year of calendar items was deleted from my Outlook (on the desktop). How can I get them back? ... 5 Apr 2010 09:24
Outlook 2007 Pro nd Quicken
I installed Office 2007 Pro Trial Version and when I did I discovered that Quicken 2010 Deluxe is sending payment and deposit reminders to the Outlook Calendar. Cool! Is there any way to configure how far out the reminders are sent or received from Quicken? Thx Jerry Windows Home Premium 64 bit Office 2007 ... 31 Mar 2010 17:44
Corrupted recurring appt on the calendar
I have a situation where a recurring appt was sent to my supervisor and afterwards the organizer sent a cancellation but the appts did not cancel on my supervisor's calendar. Now I cannot open or even change the appt to free time. When I click on the item I get an error message that the operation failed and an... 1 Apr 2010 12:24
Display of Outlook Calendar appointment end times
Although I want the display of Outlook Calendar appointment start times when in Month view, how can I stop the display of the appointment end times? ... 31 Mar 2010 12:08