First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Sync multiple e-mail accounts
I run Outlook 2007 and Windows Mobile 6. How do I get my contacts and calendar to syncronize between my phone and two e-mail accounts on my computer (G-mail and kiwilink)? ... 6 Apr 2010 10:49
Win 7 - Outlook Reminders Not Working
I tried running "outlook.exe /resetfolders /cleanreminders" but nothing changed. Since installing Windows 7, Outlook reminders are not working. Any suggestions? ... 7 Apr 2010 07:53
OUTLOOK 2003 CALENDARING
ALL OTHER COMPONENTS OF OUTLOOK SEEM TO BE WORKING,EMAIL,CONTACTS. BUT THE CALENDAR WILL NOT RESPOND TO COMMANDS,LIKE NEW APPOINTENT ? ALSO, I NOTICED I HAVE 2 PST FILES, AS FAR AS I KNOW, I DID NOT INTENTIONALLY CREAT THE EXTRA, HOWEVER, I DID RECENTLY ACCIDENTALLY CREAT AN ADDITIONAL PROFILE,WHICH I HAVE SIN... 4 Apr 2010 14:52
Shared Calendar
Users in my company have shared calendars that when you close outlook and reopen you have to place a check mark in order to view. Is there away to keeping calendars open at all times. -- ray3d84 ... 3 Apr 2010 20:21
Appointments being deleted
Appointments to occur in only one day or a few hours are disappearing from my Calendar without me meaning to delete them. The problem is new, having just appeared this week. The deleted appointments are nowhere to be found; they are not in the Deleted Items or Trash folders. Files I had stored inside the app... 5 Apr 2010 06:07
How do I time/date stamp an entry in a note from a calendar entry?
Using Outlook 2003. I have calendar entry "Call so and so...." I have called this person before and want to time date this call above the other one. I can enter it manually however other programs I have used wil do this automatically. Surely Outlook can do this? ... 2 Apr 2010 14:52
How to Identify remote workers when creating Outlook Calendar invi
Trying to figure out how to identify who is a remote worker when scheduling meetings to know a conference bridge is required or Live meeting. The only options currently that I see are to Show time as Tentative, Free, Busy, Out of Office. Not Remote. Also, in 2007 you could use a Category to designate REMOTE, ... 2 Apr 2010 18:12
Searching Outlook
In another calendar program, I was able to search ALL of my appointments that have ever been on the calendar...much like a report. How do I do a search that just shows every single calendar entry without having to specify a keyword, etc. What is the search criteria to input to have every single event appear. ... 2 Apr 2010 12:38
Set Outlook 2007 Calendar Work Week End Time to the next day
We have users in Outlook 2007 (ver: SP2 12.0.6521.5000) that when they want to set their calendar work week end time to be the next day (after midnight) they get an error: "The end date you entered occurs before the start date". This are users that work the overnight shift, how can they specify their work week... 8 Apr 2010 09:30
Properties
Is there a way in Microsoft outlook if you right click on properties for an appointment that you can see who created the appointment and when it was last edited and by whom? ... 2 Apr 2010 12:38