First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
How Do You Remove Someone Else's Reoccuring Calendar Appointment?
Outlook 2003 and Windows 2000. Employee that created the appointments is no longer with the company. We need to delete (globally) these reoccurring appointments because they are no longer valid and create confusion. Any idea how we would do this? ... 15 Apr 2010 12:32
Don't want reminders on shared calendar
I have a shared calendar. If I turn off the reminder notification under Tools>Preferences, will that turn off reminders on my personal calendar? I want those to stay the same. ... 15 Apr 2010 12:32
lost my own meeting
Not true. 1. Have someone forward the meeting request to you. 2. Open the meeting request (not just in viewing pane) 3. Go to your calendar 4. The meeting should be showing up as tenative. Open the meeting. 5. Accept. Really weird since you cannot accept the meeting from the email but can when you open t... 15 Apr 2010 11:24
Print View or Print Paper No start time or end time
How come when i print view or print hard copy of my monthly calendar I dont see the start and end time? ... 15 Apr 2010 11:24
Want to see more info in each date box on calendar view
I want to print a montly calendar view but want to be able to see the entire name/time of the event and not have the data truncated. This is possible in Publisher or Calendar Creator products, and hope that there is a way in Outlook to accommodate this. -- KB ... 19 Apr 2010 17:48
Reminders
When I go to save a new appointment in my calendar, I get the message: "The reminder for the appointment will not appear because the item is not in your calendar or task folder" How do I rectify this? Thanks! ... 15 Apr 2010 11:24
Locking an Appointment
We're using Outlook 2007 Calendar to schedule people and resources. We have a shared calendar used by several people, and all need add/delete/edit permission. Sometimes we have an appointment that we don't want anyone other than the creator to change. Is there a way to lock or otherwise restrict permissions on ... 15 Apr 2010 11:24
Can I sort responses on the tracking pg of a meeting request?
When I view the tracking page of a meeting request that I created, I would like to be able to sort the Responses by type (Accepted, Declined, etc.) so I can more easily see the status of each invited attendee and know who will be in attendance. Currently, there is no column sorting functionality on the page, bu... 15 Apr 2010 11:24
Can't see archived calendar items
When I click the archive folder to display the archive calendar, nothing comes up. There is no way to see my archive calendar items. Is there some way I can see them? ... 29 Apr 2010 11:15
Only have one Calendar?
Is there a way to eliminate the hotmail associated calendars and just have the local Outlook calendar? Or is there a way to have meeting requests sent through hotmail only go to the local Outlook calendar? Thanks ... 14 Apr 2010 22:17