First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Making adjustments to Calendar in MOS 2007
I need to wrap text, reduce the size when printed in calendar HELP!!! ... 29 Apr 2010 14:42
Trouble Accessing Shared Calendar
I have multiple computers running Outlook 2007. I have created a calendar on my computer that I have shared with an associate. He received the email inviting him to subscribe to the calendar, but when he clicks" Subscribe to this Calendar" from within the email, he is asked for a user name and password. We have... 29 Apr 2010 14:42
Clearing the All-Day Event checkbox
I have a co-worker who wants to permanently clear the All-Day Event checkbox for appointments and events. I've looked everywhere - Tools, Options, Preferences, Calendar Options; right-clicked on the calendar and looked through all those options. The weird thing is, my calendar does have the All-Day Event chec... 29 Apr 2010 14:42
Notification Before Deleting Items from Calendar
I am interested in making it more difficult for anyone in the office to delete calendar items by having notification before it is deleted. This is for the calendar - not the Deleted Items Folder before permanently deleting. ... 4 May 2010 13:29
I want to send an update without resetting the attendeesacceptance/declines
Mr.Jan;143108 Wrote: We often update an invitation with agendas for standing meetings and conference call numbers assigned or changed at a later date. I want this information to be updated in the invitation but I don't want the recipient to have to accept or decline again and I don't want to lose the origin... 1 May 2010 08:43
daylight saving
when i try to add a "new all day event" i receive this message "this time is not valid due to daylight saving time" how can i stop it? yasser ... 29 Apr 2010 12:25
I want to send an update without resetting the attendees acceptance/declines
We often update an invitation with agendas for standing meetings and conference call numbers assigned or changed at a later date. I want this information to be updated in the invitation but I don't want the recipient to have to accept or decline again and I don't want to lose the original acceptance or decline. ... 29 Apr 2010 05:41
Could not read the calendar error outlook 2010 beta
Hi guys, I'm getting the error 'Could not read the calendar' in my outlook 2010. Windows7 64bit, office 2010 BETA 32bit... I'm also using google sync 1.8.338.2001... I can view the calendar in 'list' format, but not in Calendar format, that's when the error message comes up... A real pain, any help apprec... 29 Apr 2010 12:25
Hanging Resource Calendar - Outlook 2007
Hanging Resource Calendar - Outlook 2007 on Vista Enterprise Has generic resources hanging on outlook profile. If send meeting request from the resource calendar, says "Person's name on behalf of the Calendar" Is there a way to get the from field added, like when do a new message, you can have a From field ... 29 Apr 2010 12:25
unable to make updates/changes to outlook request as organiser
I am a IT support officer in an enterprise environment and a user has encounted the error: "unable save or change as it is created by another modifier or is being used by another user" this user is the organiser of the meeting requests and this error occurs when they have made a meeting and then at a later... 28 Apr 2010 19:45