First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
How to setup multiple meeting notices for same agenda once
Scenario: - 4 meeting notices - Same Agenda - Different dates/times - Same global audience who needs to see all and accept/attend one Wish not to send 4 separate notices; Meeting 1/4, etc Wish not to send email with infowhere recipient has to create meeting notice - risk in getting times wrong due to global a... 28 May 2010 14:53
I can't sync text that I add to a reoccurring event in my cale
ok - i get that - maybe I need to ask the question - is there a way I can add notes that will sync across my Calendar and phone without having to create a different appointment daily? and opposed to creating an individual calendar?? "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote: AFAIK, you cannot sync the additiona... 28 May 2010 02:52
I can't sync text that I add to a reoccurring event in my calendar
I hope someone can help. In my outlook calendar I have a reoccurring event (daily) that I add information to, usually on a daily basis. However, as its a repeated event, wehn I sync this to my phone the added text DOES NOT sync across......Can someone please advise me whether I can do this or not? The same prob... 28 May 2010 10:27
Outlook 2003: Free/busy availability
Hi, Using Outlook 2003: We're trying to book a meeting that is over a month in advance (i.e. todays date is 28 May, we want to book a meeting in July). Outlook is showing everybody's availablilty as "no information" - is there a way to get free/busy info to book a meeting over a month in advance? Tha... 28 May 2010 02:52
Calender appointment problem
Hi, Have a user who sent an invitation to other people for the 1st June. For some people who accepted the invitation, the WHEN date is set for 25th May (the date the invitation was actually sent out) which is incorrect. It should say 1st June on their calenders but does not. But there are some other people w... 27 May 2010 19:18
Invitations for meetings already completed being sent out over and
I have a user who is experiencing a strange, annoying and embarrassing issue where invitations of a few past, completed meetings (as in 3 months past!) are being sent out to invitiees, including internal attendees and our customer invitees up to several times a day. She is also receiving reminders over and ove... 27 May 2010 19:18
Calendar Checkboxes Missing and Won't Open
I have a user who can not open her "My Calendar" located under Calendars. In fact, there is not a checkbox next to the word calendar, only a calendar icon. Her "Other Calendars" also do not have the checkbox, but she can open the others and when she does that, the check boxes for her "My Calendar" and "Other Ca... 28 May 2010 09:20
oulokk calander items time changes on send/receive
I have connected outlook 2003 with my hotmail account. When I change the timing of an existing appointment (e.g. 26 May 2010 old time 1600 hrs, new time 1700 hrs) in the Outlook 2003 calendar and press send/receive (F9), the new time moves back to 12 hrs and the same appointment is now displayed in 26 May 2010 ... 27 May 2010 18:11
How do you get Outlook calendar weekly print to override default
I set my calendar work week to run from Sunday to Saturday, but when I go to print out the work week Outlook prints from Monday to Sunday and I end upo having two weeks printed. how do I just print the defined week ... 5 Jun 2010 18:02