From: Alistair on
On Nov 28, 1:27 pm, "HeyBub" <hey...(a)NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps more revelations are yet to come. As things stand right now, we
> "skeptics":
>
> * Cannot trust the raw data or the proxy data,
> * Cannot trust the interpreters of the data,
> * Cannot understand or trust the programs doing the projections based on
> these data.

You just can't trust anything that is not in the Koran, Bible or Old
Testament. Oops, they contradict each other so what should we do now?
From: Alistair on
On Nov 29, 1:37 pm, "HeyBub" <hey...(a)NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

> The "peer reviewed" papers from these institutions must now be reevaluated
> and, until evaluated by independent researches, taken off the scale. As a
> second degree, papers that used as reference any data or papers from IPCC or
> East Anglia's CRU must also be viewed as suspect.
>
> Take away from the discussion - perhaps temporarily - the conclusions of
> IPCC, the East Anglia CRU, and NIWA, you're left with a "consensus of the
> scientific community" consisting of one WWI pensioner living in what was
> once East Prussia whose arthritic knee is acting up.

And one 50 year old who saw raw data 30 years ago which clearly showed
global warming in progress before anyone had invented the term.

I haven't read all of this thread yet but isn't it time that you
started posting your nonsense to
alt.fundamentalistsbelieveingineverythingGodsays?
From: Howard Brazee on
On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 08:28:11 -0800 (PST), Alistair
<alistair(a)ld50macca.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>I haven't read all of this thread yet but isn't it time that you
>started posting your nonsense to
>alt.fundamentalistsbelieveingineverythingGodsays?

Or
alt.fundamentalistsbelieveineverythingintrepretingwhatGodsaystowhattheybelieve

- James Madison
From: Howard Brazee on
On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 08:15:53 -0800 (PST), Alistair
<alistair(a)ld50macca.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>You just can't trust anything that is not in the Koran, Bible or Old
>Testament. Oops, they contradict each other so what should we do now?

It doesn't matter. Take what you believe, search very hard for some
scriptural support to show you're right, and disregard the rest.

- James Madison
From: Anonymous on
In article <8onfh5db8fjbkj0qui9igqn6v7fq3e15fc(a)4ax.com>,
Howard Brazee <howard(a)brazee.net> wrote:

[snip]

>My parents complained that the coffee wasn't
>hot enough for their taste.

Ahhhhhh, for the Oldene Dayse... when one's parents could suck down java
at temperatures not tolerated by *ten* parents, today!

I recall my Sainted Parents - may they sleep with the angels! - being able
to consume foods at what I considered to be cauterising temperatures.
When those newfangled Mr Coffee devices came out they purchased one and
wouldn't bother with cups, just grab the carafe and pour directly into
their mouths, like some 1970s-era American version of the Spanish bota.

DD