First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Scene World issue #16
Five years after the last one, the international diskmag Scene World from People of Liberty launches a new issue! In May 2010 Nafcom visited England and worked with Merman to finish it all off, including the editorial written "live". The issue is dedicated to the memory of Lord Ronin and features text written by... 26 May 2010 12:27
New project - C128 VDC Text GUI CC65 library
Hey folks, A little contribution Id like to share... http://sourceforge.net/projects/c128guilib/ Ive been working on a text GUI C library for the 128's VDC, using CC65. Its still young and has bugs, but in its current state, you can create overlapping windows, create controls like labels, textboxes, etc, ... 7 Jun 2010 00:56
Gamebase64 v07 (full distribution)
Hi All, appreciate this isn't a gaming forum, but does anyone have a download of this database and associated files (zips, screenshots, etc). Whilst I can see its available on torrents, I don't have access to these, so happier if I could arrange a DVD to be burnt by someone who has downloaded it. Cheers, Nic... 26 May 2010 13:34
CBM-Command Goes Beta!
It's been a week since the last release and there hasn't been a single bug report (just feature requests). I spent the last week cleaning up the code, relaxing, and building the file viewer. :) Yes, now CBM- Command has a simple file viewer. Simply select SHIFT-RETURN on any PRG or SEQ file and you can view the... 22 May 2010 23:37
Commodore FTP Sites Listing -- Last update 25 April 2010
Last Change/Update: 25 April 2010 =================== A +++ before an entry indicates that the entry is new, or has been updated, or has changed, since the last Listing. A --- before an entry indicates that the _prior_ entry was removed from the list, since the last Listing. A ??? before an entry indic... 20 May 2010 10:33
DLH is looking for Joystik Magazine...
Here is the link, http://www.bombjack.org/forsale/index.htm Figured I would pass it along... ... 18 May 2010 21:25
TempC Last Try
I've been working on an idea called TempC. TempC is supposed to accept input from the user as to the type of pogam he/she is trying to create and then start the code for you. It is not AI. It can only provide code supplied by other users. Two people tried it, and they both said it was a bad idea. I have ready ... 25 May 2010 05:51
Request: Compute's AmigaDOS Reference Guide 4th Edition
Can anyone who has a copy of Compute's AmigaDOS Reference Guide 4th Edition by Sheldon Leemon please scan the front and back covers for me. I got a copy of the book to scan today in the mail but it is missing the covers. email dlh(a)bombjack.org thanks David dlh(a)bombjack.org www.bombjack.org/commodo... 18 May 2010 10:20
Release 2010-05-16 Now Available
Release Notes - 2010-05-16 New Features New navigation options: Page Up, Page Down, Top of Directory, Bottom of Directory. See documentation (http://cbmcommand.codeplex.com/ documentation) for hotkey assignments. Write D64 to Disk Write Disk to D64 Configuration program Generic Loader in CBMCommand.d64 Chang... 21 May 2010 13:54
Andre Fachat's PET 65816 cpu card
Congratulations to Andre Fachat! He has created the world's first 65816 cpu card for the Commodore PET. To read about it, go to http://www.6502.org/users/andre/cbmhw/pet816/index.html Truly, Robert Bernardo Fresno Commodore User Group ht... 16 May 2010 21:12