From: Poutnik on
In article <MPG.2674ce6aafef5b90989919(a)127.0.0.1>, me(a)privacy.net
says...

> I see - no idea what is wrong.
>
> I need not any of the 2 original MS bridges anymore,
> since v23, later 28 and now v30.

my groups
Answers.en-US.vistafiles
Answers.en-US.vistasecurity
Answers.en-US.xpperformance
Msdn.cs-CZ.vsobecnecs
Technet.cs-CZ.officecs
Technet.cs-CZ.windowsvistacs
Technet.cs-CZ.windowsxpcs
Technet.en-US.itprovistanetworking
Technet.en-US.itprovistasecurity
Technet.en-US.powerpoint

--
Poutnik
The best depends on how the best is defined.
From: Charlie Russel - MVP on
you don't need both. All you need is the community bridge. On port 119.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel

From: Mike on
Hi all,

I've used Mozilla Thunderbird for the old newsgroups, but I'm struggling
to access anything in the new state of play.
I've installed both the microsoft bridge and the community bridge.

I can see the community bridge loading newsgroup entries, but that's as
far as i can get.

Can anyone help an old codger out and tell me if I have to use something
else like windows mail instead of T'bird?

Mike

From: Charlie Russel - MVP on
It really shouldn't matter what the client is. I'm sure others are using
Thunderbird with the Community Bridge. I'd strongly suggest posting a query
in the Community Bridge Forum at:

http://communitybridge.codeplex.com/Thread/List.aspx

From: Poutnik on
In article <edwbF7XBLHA.6116(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl>, me(a)mine.com says...

> Hi all,
>
> I've used Mozilla Thunderbird for the old newsgroups, but I'm struggling
> to access anything in the new state of play.
> I've installed both the microsoft bridge and the community bridge.
>
> I can see the community bridge loading newsgroup entries, but that's as
> far as i can get.
>
> Can anyone help an old codger out and tell me if I have to use something
> else like windows mail instead of T'bird?
>
> Mike

did you try discussion page ?

http://communitybridge.codeplex.com/Thread/List.aspx

--
Poutnik
The best depends on how the best is defined.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: Question of RAID in x64
Next: Excel