First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Call for papers: faux HPCS-10, USA, July 2010
If you want a conference where they accept every paper if you pay the registration fee, and there's plenty of free time to go to Disney World because nobody goes to the sessions, this is definitely the conference for you. R's, John It would be highly appreciated if you could share this announcement with ... 8 Mar 2010 08:33
Call for papers: HPCS-10, USA, July 2010
It would be highly appreciated if you could share this announcement with your colleagues, students and individuals whose research are in parallel computing, distributed systems, operating systems, computer architecture, grid-computing, VLSI, and related areas. Call for papers: HPCS-10, USA, July 2010 The 2010... 7 Mar 2010 17:21
Women looking for affairs
http://use.personals-index.com/index2407.html http://use.personals-index.com/index2408.html http://use.personals-index.com/index2409.html http://use.personals-index.com/index2410.html http://use.personals-index.com/index2411.html http://use.personals-index.com/index2412.html http://use.personals-index.com/index24... 6 Mar 2010 14:03
Corewars Simulator on GPU: Some bad news, and maybe some good news ;) :) (or maybe not lol)
Hello, First the bad news: The bad news is probably that with my current design, too many passes are needed, which means lot's of shader switching, texture switching, framebuffer switching and possibly even vertex buffer switching. (Which would need to happen for each pass). The number of passes is somet... 2 Mar 2010 15:46
GPGPU Programming/Architecture
People, I was seeking ideas for a semester project(4 student-months actually) for my (GP)GPU programming/architecture course. Could someone suggest suitable topics which would be fun to do as well as good learning experience.An application with lots of data level parallelism where I can exploit memory accessing ... 1 Mar 2010 15:14
Fwd: Different stacks for return addresses and data?
Sorry for reposting, I didn't get this newsgroup at first. ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Joris Dolderer <vorstadtk...(a)googlemail.com> Date: Feb 28, 1:41 pm Subject: Different stacks for return addresses and data? To: comp.security.misc Hi, I wondered whether it would be possible to u... 3 Mar 2010 21:58
Why does Intel favor thin rectangular CPUs?
Die photos of Sandy Bridge are out, its a thin rectangle in shape: http://www.semiaccurate.com/2010/02/27/look-intels-upcoming-sandy-bridge/ I had assumed that a square die would get you the best count out of a round wafer, but Intel always seems to favor thin rectangles. This perhaps makes dual cavity chip carrie... 21 Mar 2010 00:26
128316 Computer Knowledge, Free and alwqays Up to Date 59
I fell in love with the net and all the compuiter teahcnology in the very early years and have loved it ever since, I have an IT Degree and Communications degree and will be working on my doctorate for the next five years, in bwetween I design websites, databases, Multimedia Produxction or anything that wil make me a p... 26 Feb 2010 11:52
How to Choose a Tech Support Service Provider
Technological advancements have caused an improvement in almost every sector. Computer Repair service is not an exception. Due to emerging demand and changing time frame, this has more become online supported. However, online tech support service is very beneficial, as these services are free of time bounds and c... 25 Feb 2010 06:55
SSE vector type changes
Hello, how exactly do SSE2 functional units operate in mixed data type mode on modern processors, i.e. Core2+/Phenom? For instance, it is much more convinient to use pshufd instead of shufps to shuffle single-precision floating point data vectors, as it saves one movaps instruction, but should I expect a penal... 1 Mar 2010 03:41