First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Call for Papers: The 2010 International Conference on Computer Design (CDES'10), USA, July 2010 (updated)
It would be greatly appreciated if this announcement could be shared with individuals whose research interests include computer design and machine architecture. Thanks. ------- CALL FOR PAPERS CDES'10 The 2010 International Conference on Computer D... 10 Feb 2010 17:55
On a quad (or more) core laptop/desktop, would it boost efficiency to have one core do most of the context switching and interrupt handling, while the other three cores have fewer processes on them, ...
On a quad (or more) core laptop/desktop, would it boost efficiency to have one core do most of the context switching and interrupt handling, while the other three cores have fewer processes on them, say 1 to 3, so as to keep their pipelines nearly full most of the time, since these other cores would have less conte... 10 Feb 2010 17:55
Are Quad-Core CPU's showing much improvement over Dual-Core CPU's for desktop applications?
I can see how web server/database processes could be easily assigned. -- Regards, Casey ... 10 Feb 2010 16:47
Looking for good source of information on Intel internal floating-point representations.
Terje Mathisen <"terje.mathisen at tmsw.no"> wrote: The difference becomes visible if you do a set of calculations which will temporarily over- or under-flow a double precision variable, but subsequent operations bring it back into range. It is only when you store variables to memory that they get round... 10 Feb 2010 14:30
MTPREDICTOR TRADING SOFTWARE 6.5 free software - www.top-tradesoft.com
welcome to visit http://www.top-tradesoft.com/ ChrisVivienne Trading system for Tradestation crack download TGK-Energy Trader Trading system for Tradestation crack download TSL_CEL_NG_1.1 Trading system for Tradestation crack download Simple Harmony Trading system for Tradestation crack download Waverider Tradin... 10 Feb 2010 11:06
Looking for good source of information on Intel internal floating-pointrepresentations.
Todd Bezenek wrote: I am looking for a good reference which will allow me to understand the issues involved with the precision of Intel floating-point calculations. The main focus is the fact that Intel uses an internal representation with more bits than the value will have when stored. The questions ... 11 Feb 2010 04:59
Looking for good source of information on Intel internal floating-point representations.
I am looking for a good reference which will allow me to understand the issues involved with the precision of Intel floating-point calculations. The main focus is the fact that Intel uses an internal representation with more bits than the value will have when stored. The questions I want to be able to answer via t... 10 Feb 2010 05:33
references is: Notes on two presentations by Gordon Bell ca.1998
Eugene Miya wrote: well know older competitor to Cambridge. Oxford. In article <4B6CDCA2.9090107(a)patten-glew.net>, Andy \"Krazy\" Glew <ag-news(a)patten-glew.net> wrote: Stamford? :-) (Not Stanford. M, not N. Read the reference. Get the joke. Eh? ... 10 Feb 2010 17:55
antidepressant News and Reviews
Pattaya, I am comming! [url=http://buytrazodone.net]Buy Trazodone[/url] According to a new study accepted for publication in The Endocrine Society&#39;s Journal of Clinical Endocrinology &amp; Metabolism (JCEM), women taking commonly used forms of antidepressant drugs may experience delayed lactation after giving ... 8 Feb 2010 11:04
Call for Paper The International Journal of Computer Science (IJCS)
Call for Paper The International Journal of Computer Science (IJCS) publishes original papers on all subjects relevant to computer science, communication network, and information systems. The highest priority will be given to those contributions concerned with a discussion of the background of a practical problem,... 7 Feb 2010 01:04