From: Shenan Stanley on
William B. Lurie wrote:
<snip>

Replace your video device with an NVidia one. ;-)

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: Ken Blake, MVP on

I hate to complain about top posting (which I almost never do, but I'm
doing here) or bottom posting, but when you quote every word of a long
thread and put your reply *way* down at the bottom, it's a *long* way
to scroll down to see what you've written.

In my view, what's much more important than whether you top post or
bottom post, is that you snip the thread adequately so only what's
pertinent to your reply is quoted.

Please Reply to the Newsgroup
From: Unknown on
Nag, nag, nag. If you dislike either posting, don't read it.

From: Unknown on
Can you list the mystery items in the startup list. We'll try to identify
them. Do NOT delete them even to
see what fails.

From: William B. Lurie on
Unknown wrote:
> Can you list the mystery items in the startup list. We'll try to identify
> them. Do NOT delete them even to
> see what fails.
> "William B. Lurie" <billurie(a)nospam.net> wrote in message

Sure, Un:
Recguard.exe
LXSUPMON.EXE RUN
dumprep o-k
RTHDCPL.EXE
ISUSPM
QTTask.exe atboottime
ctfmon.exe
and one with only the registry location showing:
HLKM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Run