From: Clocky on
atec7 7" <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com wrote:
> Clocky wrote:
> fix.

>>> SO no proof and a fallacious claim
>>> as usual
>>> bullshite you are full of
>>
>> You can believe what you want, but you will find out for yourself
>> sooner or later if you keep buying Goldstar junk.
> liar
> nothing wrong with it for the price

For the term of the warranty, and then only sometimes.

It's false economy to buy cheap and have to replace it every 24 months or
less, but I guess you're too dumb to work that out.

From: terryc on
On Fri, 14 May 2010 16:12:48 +0000, . wrote:

> On 14/05/2010 1:25 PM, Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF > wrote:
>> Brad wrote:
>>>
>>> Jugs are funny things
>>
>> I like jugs ;-)
>>

> Especially when there`s two of them :) :P

funny. Great timing with a one liner

> Some vaginamite is also good when spread with penisbutter :)

Not funny. boring, overdone and low quality.

From: atec7 7 ""atec77" on
Clocky wrote:
> atec7 7" <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com wrote:
>> Clocky wrote:
>> fix.

>>> You can believe what you want, but you will find out for yourself
>>> sooner or later if you keep buying Goldstar junk.
>> liar
>> nothing wrong with it for the price
>
> For the term of the warranty, and then only sometimes.
>
> It's false economy to buy cheap and have to replace it every 24 months or
> less, but I guess you're too dumb to work that out.

So far you are all bluster with no proof of your erroneous claims , I
have used and on occasion sold a lot of lg and it is every bit as good
as the other K brands and much of the jap stuff
now put up something with actual proof and not opinion or you are lost
current Lg in the house value is high and only two minor problems in
the last decade all fixed and working well
From: Clocky on
atec7 7" <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com wrote:
> Clocky wrote:
>> atec7 7" <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com wrote:
>>> Clocky wrote:
>>> fix.

>>> liar
>>> nothing wrong with it for the price
>>
>> For the term of the warranty, and then only sometimes.
>>
>> It's false economy to buy cheap and have to replace it every 24
>> months or less, but I guess you're too dumb to work that out.
>>

> So far you are all bluster with no proof of your erroneous claims , I
> have used and on occasion sold a lot of lg and it is every bit as good
> as the other K brands and much of the jap stuff

I never suggested that they were better or worse then anything else. What I
do know is that LG products are designed to fail and their customer service
sucks.

> now put up something with actual proof and not opinion or you are
> lost current Lg in the house value is high and only two minor
> problems in the last decade all fixed and working well

Good for you, but your luck will run out.

From: Mike Rofone on
Fred wrote...

> It might be one of the models entitled to nVidia GPU Limited Warranty
> Enhancement.

That be the one...