First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93
Fuji Camera Recommendation
Based on my research, it appears that Fuji digital cameras have excellent low light performance. Most of our pictures are taken inside, so I'd like to do better than my Kodak M853. Can someone recommend a Fuji (or other brand) camera model for $300US or less that is a stellar low light performer? ... 18 Jan 2010 16:33
|GG| Re: The detached observer, or semi-bad day in the mountains
Nervous Nick wrote: Frank ess wrote: I get paid by the word. Gotta make a buck somewhere. The Idea was to get you-all to look at my Mustang photo and ask, "What kind of wheels are those?", to which I respond: "Saleen Parnelli Jones Edition 19x9/10, powder-coated black, Michelin Pilot Spor... 17 Jan 2010 00:52
Anyone here use a Panasonic DMW-LT55 Teleconverter?
I got a DMW-LT55 Teleconverter (and the LA3 adapter) for my Lumix FZ35. The lens of the LT55 is freaking humongous (much, much larger than 55mm) and has no threads that I can see. Yet a polarizer is still going to be needed for some landscape shots. What are my options? -- Please reply to: | "Any... 20 Jan 2010 06:12
American Third Position Political Party
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtAAw4cBevk Both left and right agree that the existing two-party system cannot handle the problems facing America. striker ... 27 Jan 2010 18:19
The detached observer, or semi-bad day in the mountains
I did a six-tenths motoring trip up South Grade Road to the S-6/7 junction, took a pause at 22034 County Highway S-7 to appreciate the scenery prior to exciting descent to Lake Henshaw, Dudley's Bakery in Santa Ysabel, and the Lake Cuyamaca twisties. While stopped I made a hundred-fifty or so exposures with my... 19 Jan 2010 01:25
Will a more expensive lens on my Canon 20D improve this pic?
I've been using an EFS 18-55mm lens on my Canon 20D for a specialized project ( http://cpacker.org/trees ). I believe this is the kit lens. Can I improve my images by moving up to a more expensive lens? I see chromatic aberration at the sides. An example is at http://cpacker.org/aa.png where there is obvious chro... 20 Jan 2010 17:26
question about Canon focus points on viewfinder
Hi, I have been doing art documentation in 35mm slide film and I want to upgrade to digital AS INEXPENSIVELY AS POSSIBLE. I already own a Canon EOS 50mm macro lens which would argue for getting a Canon 10D or the like. But art photography really requires having a grid in the viewfinder to keep from keystoning re... 21 Jan 2010 21:27
Insurance payout on Stolen D300
My insurance (Allstate) cut me a check for $2824.04 today to cover my stolen D300 + 18-200mm VRII, MB-D10 + EN-EL4a, 16 GB CF, and Promote GPS. $250 deductible, $246.88 recoverable depreciation. Now to order the D300s. -- Regards, Savageduck ... 2 Feb 2010 16:15
Does this mean women will rescue Pentax from oblivion?
I think Pentax is the only DSLR maker offering different colours, or multiple different colours, aside from Panasonic with the micro 4/3rds stuff. amateurphotographer: Women' photographers rescue industry from recession, claims photo chief Wednesday 13th January 2010 Chris Cheesman Women have saved the ... 14 Jan 2010 12:25
Deadline for Spectacular Summer Opportunity for Volunteers Rome Festival, Italy
June 17 - July 15, 2010 (minimum two weeks) (please forward as in line text to volunteers and performers) Apply NOW for volunteer positions at the Rome Festival in Italy - Live among the inspirations of Rome, Italy - Join outstanding artists from around the world - Perform or work back stage in fully stag... 13 Jan 2010 02:12