From: Mike Williams on
"Mayayana" <mayayana(a)invalid.nospam> wrote in message
>| Sorry, you quoted two blogs. I don't pay attention to blogs. I pay
> attention
> | to peer-reviewed journals, magazines with established reputations,
> | and the
> | vetted press such as the NY Times, Wall Street Journal
>
> Blogs? The 1st link is a full reprint of the Evangelism
> is War "brochure" by James Plamondon at MS. The
> second link is a PDF of the same thing. It's in the form
> of an article of evidence from the Comes v. Microsoft
> court case, made available to the public. (The base
> URL is the main page of downloadable evidence from
> the case.)

David Kaye is not impressed with facts. As far as he is concerned, facts
just get in the way. He has admitted in this very thread that he thinks of
Micro$oft in godlike terms. He is interested only in things which support
his own rose coloured view of them. He is a Micro$oft evangelist who wet his
pants when he got an email from Bill Gates, who he presumably also views as
a god.

Mike

From: David Kaye on
"Mike Williams" <Mike(a)WhiskyAndCoke.com> wrote:

>Wow! Exchanged emails with Bill Gates! Did you wet your pants?

No, what could have caused such an idea to enter your mind? I'm sorry that
I'm not as scatological as you.

From: David Kaye on
"Mayayana" <mayayana(a)invalid.nospam> wrote:

> I don't know what "vetted" press is. It's more
>dependable than court evidence?

As we learned from the O.J. Simpson criminal trial, a court of law does not
necessarily shed light on the truth.

From: Karl E. Peterson on
David Kaye wrote:
> Karl E. Peterson <karl(a)exmvps.org> wrote:
>

>> We don't like your type here...
>
> I believe this is a Microsoft-centered newsgroup, is it not?

It was, then Microsoft went another direction. That was about ten
years ago. Where you been?

--
..NET: It's About Trust! http://vfred.mvps.org
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Mayayana wrote:

>>> Unfailingly succinct. :)
>>
>> Did the southern drawl come through in ascii? <bg>
>
> A Southern drawl is a nice touch. I can
> almost picture you with a stalk of dry grass
> in mouth, leaning against a deglossed 60's
> pickup, rifle in the back window rack, tired
> old mutt lounging in the bed....

That's the picture! <chuckle>

> But mainly I was just noticing how you rarely
> need more than one line to make your point.
> I should probably take lessons. (And I know
> there are those here who would second that idea. :)

LOL! (No comment. ;-)