From: Mike Williams on

"David Kaye" <sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Mike Williams" <Mike(a)WhiskyAndCoke.com> wrote:
>>Wow! Exchanged emails with Bill Gates!
>> Did you wet your pants?
>
> No, what could have caused such an idea
> to enter your mind?

.. . erm, the fact that you proudly made the point that you had exchanged
emails with Bill Gates even though it had absolutely nothing whatsoever to
do with the subject matter . . the fact that you have publicly stated that
you view Micro$oft in godlike terms . . how about those for starters.

Mike

From: senn on

"Mike Williams" <Mike(a)WhiskeyAndCoke.com> skrev i meddelelsen

> "David Kaye" <sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "Mike Williams" <Mike(a)WhiskyAndCoke.com> wrote:
>>>Wow! Exchanged emails with Bill Gates!
>>> Did you wet your pants?
>>
>> No, what could have caused such an idea
>> to enter your mind?
>
> . . erm, the fact that you proudly made the point that you had exchanged
> emails with Bill Gates even though it had absolutely nothing whatsoever to
> do with the subject matter . . the fact that you have publicly stated that
> you view Micro$oft in godlike terms . . how about those for starters.
>
> Mike

Perhaps his a son of Danny Kaye too.
/senn

From: Paul Clement on
On Thu, 20 May 2010 11:08:29 -0700, Karl E. Peterson <karl(a)exmvps.org> wrote:

� Paul Clement wrote:
� > Geez. More anti-Microsoft spittle.

� We don't like yer type here...

I anticipate a resolution for that in your not so distant future. ;-)

Paul
~~~~
Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)
From: Paul Clement on
On Thu, 20 May 2010 17:19:23 -0700, Karl E. Peterson <karl(a)exmvps.org> wrote:

� >> We don't like your type here...
� >
� > I believe this is a Microsoft-centered newsgroup, is it not?

� It was, then Microsoft went another direction. That was about ten
� years ago. Where you been?

Certainly not in denial.

Paul
~~~~
Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)
From: senn on

"Paul Clement" <UseAdddressAtEndofMessage(a)swspectrum.com> skrev i
meddelelsen news:r88dv5hl9aokna4co75jo92ogaaaq3m80v(a)4ax.com...
> On Thu, 20 May 2010 11:08:29 -0700, Karl E. Peterson <karl(a)exmvps.org>
> wrote:
>
> � Paul Clement wrote:
> � > Geez. More anti-Microsoft spittle.
> �
> � We don't like yer type here...
>
> I anticipate a resolution for that in your not so distant future. ;-)
>

> Paul
> ~~~~
> Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)

In fact your signature are no different if you write it.

Paul
--------
Microsoft's Most Valuable Professional

It is Rediculous!.
Whether using the one or the other signature, a signature like
both reveals a person using it, who needs self-confidence.
This is exactly what MS does use in their profit-race.
The people using it should rather get themself an education
to rise their self-confidence. Rather than bragging.

I feel a right to post this, as being a reader here, and so is one
exposed to this unmature brag.

What is it good for using it here. Do you apply for an appointment
here, no.

/senn