From: annily on
Dyna Soar wrote:
> annily wrote:
>> John Tserkezis wrote:

>>> I never use Caps Lock unless I'M SHOUTING.
>
>>> I never use Scroll Lock, partly because very few softwares actually
>>> implement it, and for those that do, I can never remember what it
>>> locks anyway.
>
>>> I never use Num Lock, because I never enter numerics in the scale
>>> that would warrant leaving it on. And besides, the non-locked
>>> keypad works rather well for cursor navigation.
>
>> That doesn't answer my question. It's easy enough to turn them off
>> manually AFTER startup, isn't it?
>
> Sheeze, I'd hate to be married to you. What a frigging nag you are.

Whay am I a nag? I just don't understand why anyone thinks it's
important that these keys should be off at startup.

--
Long-time resident of Adelaide, South Australia,
which may or may not influence my opinions.
From: Rod Speed on
annily wrote:
> Dyna Soar wrote:
>> annily wrote:

>>> That doesn't answer my question. It's easy enough to turn them off
>>> manually AFTER startup, isn't it?
>>
>> Sheeze, I'd hate to be married to you. What a frigging nag you are.
>>

> Whay am I a nag? I just don't understand why anyone thinks it's
> important that these keys should be off at startup.

More fool you.

From: annily on
Rod Speed wrote:
> annily wrote:
>> Dyna Soar wrote:
>>> Sheeze, I'd hate to be married to you. What a frigging nag you are.
>>>
>> Whay am I a nag? I just don't understand why anyone thinks it's
>> important that these keys should be off at startup.
>
> More fool you.

Would you like to give me a reason, then?

From: Rod Speed on
annily wrote:
> Rod Speed wrote:
>> annily wrote:
>>> Whay am I a nag? I just don't understand why anyone thinks it's
>>> important that these keys should be off at startup.
>>
>> More fool you.
>>

> Would you like to give me a reason, then?

Only a fool doesnt automate what happens on every boot.

You qualify.

From: John Tserkezis on
On 15/03/2010 11:23 AM, annily wrote:

> That doesn't answer my question. It's easy enough to turn them off
> manually AFTER startup, isn't it?

FFS. This isn't a bloody toilet seat.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6