From: atec 77 "atec 77 on
John Tserkezis wrote:
> On 15/03/2010 11:23 AM, annily wrote:
>
>> That doesn't answer my question. It's easy enough to turn them off
>> manually AFTER startup, isn't it?
>
> FFS. This isn't a bloody toilet seat.
I just set the options in win 7 and there is no lock,, don't understand
how so simple becomes so much wasted take when there is a rodbot to abuse
From: Rod Speed on

"atec 77" <"atec 77 "@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> John Tserkezis wrote:
>> On 15/03/2010 11:23 AM, annily wrote:
>>
>>> That doesn't answer my question. It's easy enough to turn them off
>>> manually AFTER startup, isn't it?
>>
>> FFS. This isn't a bloody toilet seat.

Flushing could be applicable.

> I just set the options in win 7 and there is no lock,, don't understand

Stop wanking and apply the glasses.

> how so simple becomes so much wasted take when there is a rodbot to abuse

You must have been dropped on your head at birth.

From: annily on
Rod Speed wrote:
> annily wrote:
>> Rod Speed wrote:
>>> More fool you.
>>>

>> Would you like to give me a reason, then?
>
> Only a fool doesnt automate what happens on every boot.

That doesn't make me a fool, because I do automate what happens at
startup. I just don't see a need to turn off those keys then.

--
Long-time resident of Adelaide, South Australia,
which may or may not influence my opinions.
From: annily on
John Tserkezis wrote:
> On 15/03/2010 11:23 AM, annily wrote:
>
>> That doesn't answer my question. It's easy enough to turn them off
>> manually AFTER startup, isn't it?
>
> FFS. This isn't a bloody toilet seat.

I have no idea what the relevance of that comment is.

From: Rod Speed on
annily wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> annily wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Would you like to give me a reason, then?

>> Only a fool doesnt automate what happens on every boot.

> That doesn't make me a fool,

Never said it did.

> because I do automate what happens at startup. I just don't see a need to turn off those keys then.

Your problem.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: Video card ?