From: annily on
Rod Speed wrote:
> annily wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> annily wrote

>>> Only a fool doesnt automate what happens on every boot.
>
>> That doesn't make me a fool,
>
> Never said it did.
>
>> because I do automate what happens at startup. I just don't see a need to turn off those keys then.
>
> Your problem.

No. It's not a problem at all.

--
Long-time resident of Adelaide, South Australia,
which may or may not influence my opinions.
From: Rod Speed on
annily wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> annily wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> That doesn't make me a fool,

>> Never said it did.

>>> because I do automate what happens at startup. I just don't see a need to turn off those keys then.

>> Your problem.

> No. It's not a problem at all.

Your lack of understanding clearly is.

From: annily on
Rod Speed wrote:
> annily wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> annily wrote

>>> Never said it did.

>>> Your problem.
>
>> No. It's not a problem at all.
>
> Your lack of understanding clearly is.

So I'm supposed to understand the thinking of everyone who posts on this
group without asking them questions? The lack of that skill is certainly
not a problem for me.

From: Rod Speed on
annily wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> annily wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> No. It's not a problem at all.

>> Your lack of understanding clearly is.

> So I'm supposed to understand the thinking of everyone who posts on this group without asking them questions?

Nope.

> The lack of that skill is certainly not a problem for me.

Its clearly not a problem for anyone else.

From: John Tserkezis on
Rod Speed wrote:
> annily wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> annily wrote

>>> Your lack of understanding clearly is.
>
>> So I'm supposed to understand the thinking of everyone who posts on this group without asking them questions?
>
> Nope.
>
>> The lack of that skill is certainly not a problem for me.
>
> Its clearly not a problem for anyone else.

I know you are but what am I?

I'm sorry, I'll go now, and check the state of my toilet seat. Again.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: Video card ?
Next: Thought I might share this image.