From: sobriquet on
On 19 apr, 20:15, Alfred Molon <alfred_mo...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> In article <hqh4ie$oi...(a)news.eternal-september.org>, David J Taylor
> says...
>
> > What about:
>
> >  http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sonydscr1/
>
> It's not FF.

It has an exceptionally large sensor for a non-interchangeable lens
camera.
If only Canon would come up with something similar, preferably on 4 AA
batteries
and with an articulated (swivel) display.

From: rwalker on
On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 14:09:27 +0200, "Rutger" <geen(a)mail.nl> wrote:

>Not completely true: i like the canon 7D much moren than the 350D.
>Big is better in my hands, heavy is more stable.
>
>Rutger
>
>www.amons.net

I have a 350D and bought the battery grip both to be able to extend
the time between changing batteries and to give a bigger area to grip
with. Smaller is not always better. And when the day comes that it,
or a similar camera, is too heavy for me, I'm likely to be either dead
or bed-ridden so it won't matter.
From: krishnananda on
In article <MPG.2633acfc9d8642c598c29d(a)news.supernews.com>,
Alfred Molon <alfred_molon(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> Who would be interested in a camera with a large (FF or even bigger)
> sensor, with a high pixel count (let's say 24MP or more) and
> interchangeable lenses, but with a very compact body due to a mirrorless
> design?
>
> Would be great to have such a thing, but I suspect that the market for
> such a camera would be quite small, because pros usually like big and
> heavy.

Leica M9