First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
const argument in C interope with Fortran
I have this function in C void func1 (const int * arg1, const int arg2) To call the C function in Fortran, I'm not sure which interface is correct: subroutine func1 (arg1, arg2) integer(c_int), intent(IN) :: arg1 integer(c_int), intent(IN), value :: arg2 end or subroutine func1 (arg1, arg2) inte... 10 Jun 2010 23:26
AMDIST VAX Fortran and Intel Compiler
The Visual Studio 2008/Intel software is now up and running and properly compiling my FCC Fortran programs. Take a look at my AMDIST.FOR source code that I posted to the list here yesterday, and see if you can find a reason why it would intermittently not read the am database file called AMDB.DAT. I had the prog... 11 Jun 2010 12:32
converting a character string into a variable name
I have a FORTRAN question. The problems is: I want to write several variables, arrays and scalars, out to a file. I want to store the names of these variables in character strings to be used in the routine that writes the data out. For example, for the array called PRESSURE(istart:iend), I would store 'PRESSUR... 11 Jun 2010 11:25
Fortran support, etc.
Richard, You make some very good points in your post. BTW, I have not yet hat a chance to look into some USENET software as a result of my earlier posting. But I will check into the suggestions that were given. On to the points at hand. Our radio station here is automated, and that is done with computers/ s... 11 Jun 2010 15:53
an apology for Alois, et. al.
Hello Group: I realized that part of my response to Alois, I got crossed up in my head with something from another member here. The following should not have been sent to Alois: <And BTW, I do not appreciate sarcasm in a professional setting. There is nothing about /VMS that is hard for me to understand. I'm ... 10 Jun 2010 14:31
Thanks to Intel Forum
As a followup to my recent posts about the Intel Compiler, I got some information that should be helpful from the Fortan Forum. I will try those things tonight when I have access to the computer that has the Intel software loaded. In keeping with my policy of giving credit where credit is due, I'm sure Intel, ... 10 Jun 2010 13:23
Ading to a thread
Hello: Being new to this list, I am not exactly sure how to respond to a thread without accidentally generating a new thread. I've clicked on the button that says something like Respond to this poster" or something to that effect, but that sends a message directly to the list member, which has actually worked ... 10 Jun 2010 16:46
Intel Fortran
Hello, it seems you have to rethink your tone: you started out by stating some quite "uninformed" questions, the experts in this group tried to help you quite a lot, but now you whine that you are unable to understand the hints. Lets put it that way: It seems you are unable to use the proper software products and... 10 Jun 2010 14:31
Fortran Compiler
<You posted in our user forum yesterday at 7:47PM ET and had a response <to your specific question just a few hours later. I'm not sure I <understand what your expectations are. <As I indicated in a group posting yesterday, it is usually not required <to "put the compiler in VMS mode", and nothing I have seen h... 10 Jun 2010 15:39
AMDIST VAX VMS Fortran