First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
segmentation fault caused by allocate memory in a loop?
I have to say sorry about my poor English. I'm suffering a problem of segmentation fault. my guess is that SIGSEGV is caused by memory allocation in a loop. I've excluded other frequent causes (array index, arguments in the routine, POINTER) I explain my main code briefly... It's an iteration progress. Get... 16 Jul 2010 13:13
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://cashbygetpaypal.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on top side above search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. please don,t tell to anyone. ... 14 Jul 2010 03:20
Fortran 2003 Dependency Issues (and beyond) in Babel
I'm looking into ways to support Fortran 2003 features in Babel [1] - a language interoperability framework for high-performance computing, and encountered a couple of obstacles. Hopefully, someone on this list can help me out. I'm fairly inexperienced with Fortran so please excuse wrong terminology or misunderstan... 13 Jul 2010 17:31
Preaching to the choir
Some of you might find this reassuring: http://cacm.acm.org/magazines/2010/7/95060-the-ideal-hpc-programming-language/fulltext Regards, Mike Metcalf ... 16 Jul 2010 01:14
Cheap Wholesale A&F Long Sleeve
http://www.jialiuonline.com/APPAREL-A&F%20(man)-225/ Cheap Wholesale 5ive Jungle T-Shirt <http://www.jialiuonline.com/ paypal payment> Cheap Wholesale A&F T-Shirt Cheap Wholesale Adidas T-Shirt low price with high quality Cheap Wholesale AFF T-Shirt low price with high quality Cheap Wholesale Akademiks T-... 13 Jul 2010 07:35
Runge-Kutta method for solving IVPs
What is the best FORTRAN library for solving initial value problems (low number of dimensions, <10) based on ordinary differential equations using the Runge-Kutta method? The faster the discretization works the better, but besides that I don't have a lot of requirements. Any standard Runge-Kutta implementation ... 14 Jul 2010 08:45
MR&C chp 14
On Jul 12, 10:20 pm, Uno <merrilljen...(a)q.com> wrote: This is a bit of a repost.  I wanted to clean up the context, refocus, and thank parties who got me over the hump with my latest foray into interop.  Elliot helped me tremendously by giving me the proper query syntax for google groups on c.l.f.  I'll jus... 16 Jul 2010 14:19
MR&C chp 14
This is a bit of a repost. I wanted to clean up the context, refocus, and thank parties who got me over the hump with my latest foray into interop. Elliot helped me tremendously by giving me the proper query syntax for google groups on c.l.f. I'll just show that again for interested parties: interop zax k... 13 Jul 2010 02:11
A note on two Fortran related projects
1. ZCP - an application level checkpointing aid is improving and you are invited to test and comment about it. Bug reports are especially welcome as the pseudo-parser is probably still immature: http://shum.huji.ac.il/~agay/zcp/blog.cgi?index The idea is to mark in the source program all declarations of var... 12 Jul 2010 17:22
Compaq Visual Fortran 6.6 on Vista
I have just installed Compaq Visual Fortran 6.6 on Vista, with Visual Studio 2008. Anyway If I try to compile a code, it crash. How can I use Compaq Visual Fortran on Vista? I tried the compatibly with XP, but it doesn't work. Maybe I have to install Visual Studio 6? I cannot use a different compiler. ... 12 Jul 2010 17:22