First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Integrating executable files in fortran code
It is a difficult question to frame, but I am going to try. I have an executable file. When you launch it asks the input file name .dat, that you have to type in the prompt. Then you must press Return key. It runs and it provides an output file .out. That's all. I should integrate this code in fortran in thi... 22 Jul 2010 15:47
CPA AFFILIATE NETWORKS AWESOME EARNINGS FROM YOUR HOME
CPA AFFILIATE NETWORKS AWESOME EARNINGS FROM YOUR HOME Work with online free cpa network learn how to work from your home by using cpa offers Great payout methods( cheque,paypal,wire transfer) No investment Earn from $2-$44 per lead Awesome earnings get paid for your honest work Join as a free member and get ... 22 Jul 2010 09:11
Fortran standard question: Aliasing involving dummy arguments
Hi all, I have an alias question regarding argument association. I think the relevant part of the standard is "12.5.2.13 Restrictions on entities associated with dummy arguments" (Fortran 2008, FDIS); in Fortran 2003 it is 12.4.1.7 and in Fortran 95 it is 12.4.1.6. However, there might be other relevant parts,... 22 Jul 2010 01:38
Simple Hack To Get $2500 To Your PayPal Account.
Simple Hack To Get $2500 To Your PayPal Account At http://100bestvideos.co.cc Due to high security risks, i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box , click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. please don,t tell to any One. ... 21 Jul 2010 02:41
problems with list directed formatting
What is list directed formatting supposed to do when it encounters an empty field? [MinGW32 on Win XP] C:\temp>type q.f90 implicit none character*5 a,b,c character q q='|' open(10,file='q.txt') do read(10,*,end=100) a,b,c print *,q // a // q // b // q // c // q end do 100 continue end C:... 21 Jul 2010 06:58
Simple Hack TO Get $1500 To Your PayPal Account.
Simple Hack To Get $1500 To Your PayPal Account At http://1001videos.co.cc Due to high security risks, i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box , click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. please don,t tell to any One. ... 20 Jul 2010 03:44
Windows API programming with gfortran or g95
This issue hasn't been mentioned for a while so I hope you don't mind me bringing it up again. Has there been any progress made on writing windows api programs using one of the free compilers (g95 or gfortran)? I remember there was some discussion about "decorating" function names and stdcall calling convention.. b... 21 Jul 2010 03:45
Excell calling dll with 100% CPU usage
I programmed a dll with CVF 6.5 and call it within Excel via a function. Everything works fine provided only 1-4 cells contain the function call. I can change the displayed cell outputs by changing cell values used as inputs. The dll computes a nonlinear system bucking analysis. Problems arise when I call the ... 19 Jul 2010 01:38
best way to pass arguments inside dlls
I have program which contains a dll. The dll is composed of multiple files with many subroutines and functions. Some arguments passed to and from the dll is shared by most of the subroutines and functions inside the dll. I want to know what is the best way to pass these shared arguments without repeatedly declaring... 19 Jul 2010 00:34
Errrors while debugging in Compaq Visual Fortran 6.6
I've just installed CVF 6.6 on my windows xp. Now I don't have problems that I found by Vista. Now it compiles, builds and runs as it should. Anyway I tried to debug a my code and I get this error: Loaded 'ntdll.dll', no matching symbolic information found. Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll', no matching ... 19 Jul 2010 14:38
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last