First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223
Shared Workbook User had unsaved information disappear
We share a workbook and my co-worker came to me today and insists she typed information in multiple cells which is now missing. We do track the history and I saw no record of the information. She insists she saved her changes....but if she did not, is it possible it disappeared? We had the update changes set... 15 Jan 2010 00:41
Extracting data from multiple new workbooks via one master workboo
Every week several reports are generated from a vendor in pdf format. These reports are converted (successfully for the most part) using Able2ExtractPro. I have created a complex master spreadsheet that examins the converted pdf > xlsx and extracts the needed data. The problems is: Each new sheet has a diff... 14 Jan 2010 23:36
excell formulas
Can someone tell why this formula returns a negitive =IF((((F6-G6)+(I6-J6))*24)>8,8,((F6-G6)+(I6-J6))*24) The cells f6 g6 i6 j6 are formated for time calculations in a time sheet The time format is 01:00-24:00 hours It returns the correct total except for the fact that the total comes up negative. Thanks ... 14 Jan 2010 20:19
E2007 formulas display as formulas, not results
Entering a simple formula such as =AB1 into a cell results in =AB1 displayed. Formulas don't work either. Why would that be? Calculation is set to automatic, and formulas are set to display results. The supplied source data section of the sheet is the section of the sheet which will not display the results. Howe... 14 Jan 2010 12:26
linking a range of cells (=) to another range
How do I link a range of cells in a column on one worksheet to a range of cells on a line in another worksheet. E.g: the data appearing in 'sheet 1' is on range C34: F34. I would like to see these contents automatically appear in 'sheet 2' on range H20:H23. ... 13 Jan 2010 23:19
Determine if 2 cells share a common word
I have a list with two text columns. I want to identify the rows where the cells share a common word. For example, Fujitsu Consulting in col A and Software Engineer in col B would not share a common word but Starbucks in col A and Starbucks Barista in col B would share a common word. ... 13 Jan 2010 23:19
#NUM!
This is exhausting. I've surfed and surfed for answers. None! I have a previous post, just two or three down from this one ("Need help with formula), but I can't get an answer. I have simplified the formula to simply: =WORKDAY(J3,1,NWD). NWD is a defined name for a column of non-workday dates. The date ... 13 Jan 2010 16:38
How do I add the formula bar?
I've recently switched computers and now my Microsoft Excel does not display the formula bar at the top of the page. It is much easier to edit long formulas in the bar rather than in the cell. How can I add it? ... 13 Jan 2010 15:29
summary
Any help with the following is much appreciated. I have a set of data with unique ID numbers. There are multiple entries for each Unique ID with different values associated with each ID. for instance, see this table ID Zone Lot Area existing Square feet slope allowed sf 3 ... 13 Jan 2010 14:22
linking worksheets and files
I have a worksheet that records sales details from 3 separate tills and calculates total sales for the day etc. One of the figures from each till gets carried forward to the next day (and varies each day) At the moment I have this set up as a week to a file with 7 separate linked worksheets. I then copy the file... 13 Jan 2010 06:33